I rate MENA LTBs on par with White, gook and curry MTBS.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

She fogs. She is beautiful (enough) I'd happily marry her. I knew her nose is failo, but that's fine. Semitic noses are great.. I'd happily give her a nosejob (not surgery sucking). I don't care. Her pheno is beautiful. She looks so exotic to me. Dark hair and dark eyes and light skin. Insane combo. Literally impossible for me to rate someone who has these features as LTB unless she is considerably fat.

There are like half a billion of these women in the world (including some Latinas) I never see any nor will they ever want me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 52452 and 11 others
Whatever makes you happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68502, SecularIslamist and silencio
View attachment 2939046
View attachment 2939050

She fogs. She is beautiful (enough) I'd happily marry her. I knew her nose is failo, but that's fine. Semitic noses are great.. I'd happily give her a nosejob (not surgery sucking). I don't care. Her pheno is beautiful. She looks so exotic to me. Dark hair and dark eyes and light skin. Insane combo. Literally impossible for me to rate someone who has these features as LTB unless she is considerably fat.

There are like half a billion of these women in the world (including some Latinas) I never see any nor will they ever want me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
4151801 1716479794594
Happymerchant 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68502, aspiringexcel, SecularIslamist and 3 others
I can't say shit since she mogs me to hell and back for being a female

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 52452 and SecularIslamist
View attachment 2939046
View attachment 2939050

She looks hideous bhai borderline tranny wtf

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist, butterworld, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Shes actually pretty wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Diarrhoea and BrahminBoss
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68502, SecularIslamist and Deprived
we get it you worship our women pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Diarrhoea and i_love_roosters
Why do mena girls actually look like this?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Yeah, we know, pal. You're top 3 shittest raters on the forum

• WTF
She looks hideous bhai borderline tranny wtf
I don't care man. I really don't. She is beautiful to me. If she accepted my curry subhumanity I would simp for her endlessly. Yeah I know it's pathetic. But I am an abused dog after all.

Why do mena girls actually look like this?
Jew nose.
Shes actually pretty wtf
Exactly man. Fuck these losers like @i_love_roosters and @Diarrhoea

Maybe it's my inner curry. These types ar the ones to get starting roles in Bollywood simply because they are lightskin but still have dark features.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Diarrhoea
mena and latinas are peak imo

• +1
I don’t blame him tbh his women 🇧🇩 are hideous AF
I mean facially they're not bad. Very feminine, however quite a lot of them look wayy too childish for me. Also bodies are better decent with big tits.

Despite this average paki fogs them.

They are fucking dwarfs too.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
my dick got hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
tbh. arabs fog. they are beautiful

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I don't care man. I really don't. She is beautiful to me. If she accepted my curry subhumanity I would simp for her endlessly. Yeah I know it's pathetic. But I am an abused dog after all.

Jew nose.

Exactly man. Fuck these losers like @i_love_roosters and @Diarrhoea

Maybe it's my inner curry. These types ar the ones to get starting roles in Bollywood simply because they are lightskin but still have dark features.
I'm not hating or anything. I understand her appeal and shit, lovely recession btw :love:. I comented that cuz I've seen you call white stacylites ltbs. The girl you posted is a high ltb. No need to overrate her to justify your attraction

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 52452
I'm not hating or anything. I understand her appeal and shit, lovely recession btw :love:. I comented that cuz I've seen you call white stacylites ltbs. The girl you posted is a high ltb. No need to overrate her to justify your attraction
But you called me the shittest rater. I posted this girl above because I know most people here would call her LTB but in my mind she's MTB.

I have to rate with two different hats here. What I think and what other PSL autists think. Next time I rate someone I should give two different rating systems:
  • Exotic modest Muslimah rating scale
  • Pajeet / white worshipping / stormfrontcel rating scale

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters