I rather marry a prostitute that is sincere than a virgin that is not

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I look at the intent and heart of a woman.I look at the now.I look at a contrite sincere heart.

muslims -who worship the devil who revealed the qu'raan to muhammed-brag about how their women are more modest and faithful allegedly when its under force and fear of death,ostracization and opharisaical hypocrisy to be praised by others.some muslim women have sincere hearts like the minority in all religions,nations and peoples but that is not the majority I have met.

christian women in the west follow a false doctrine and false god and false gospel so they dont have ruah ha qadosh and without ruah ha qadosh we cannot do good.even the good among the pagans and idolaters come from inspiration of ruah ha qadosh.I dont hate people for doing bad because its THEIR NATURE and only YHWH can help us do GOOD and be GOOD.

we all know TZNIUT(modesty of thought,heart,action and dress) is a command and virtue in the Torat moshe,Prophets and Brit Chadasha(new covenant).you cannot judge a system by its alleged followers failures to follow it.

there is no reason to convert to islam for muh trad wife.YHWH will send you a sincere wife if you are sincere and follow him yourself.sometimes its necassery to go overseas to a more heaven following nation because the remnant in SODOM and BABEL is so small.but if God wills it you will always find the remnant!TRUST IN YHWH with all your heart as DAVID said.Seek after his own heart.if YHWH doesnt will you have a wife then thats his will a wife is ALWAYS from YHWH according to shlomo ha melekh.dont think you know better than YHWH.submit to him with all your heart.seek the kingdom of SHAMAYIM first and ALL THINGS will be added unto you.

personally,I will marry a messianic jewess that follows torah if YHWH wills.I do not care about what 'PAGAN'christians aka krishna worshippers do or dont do.I am not looking to marry the standard woman of our society our common beast/whore of babel faith or the typical woman.

without YHWH's RUAH we are all FALLEN and EVIL by NATURE so the manosphere,shariah,islam,muh deus vult etc are all going to FAIL .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, FailedNormieManlet, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
There are better places to type essays

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
if your wife was raped at knife to the neck point you wouldnt be mad at her

if she tried to cheat while acting sweet/loyal to you but failed you would

it shows you its about her INTENT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134, subhuman incel and hebbewem
Not a word

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
if your wife was raped at knife to the neck point you wouldnt be mad at her

if she tried to cheat while acting sweet/loyal to you but failed you would

it shows you its about her INTENT
Nah i would not let her out of the house, If she needs stuff to cook or stuff to clean i will buy it and she can stay home and if she wants to go out then we will go out together she's not going out without me that's how you prevent another man raping your woman you martial arts max and learn how to fight on the ground and how to throw punches and cover your jaw and face, Also show dominance to her don't let her get out of line or be a cuck don't hit her but show her you aren't to be fucked with if she is a virgin of course, Also get a handgun or knife