I re-measured my penis (erect version)

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I used a measuring tape for both length and girth. Ruler gives me higher numbers (between 6.7 and 7.1 inches BP), but I feel these numbers are more accurate.

• Length
    • 5.875 inches NBP (or 5.9 inches)
    • 6.5 inches BP

• Girth
    • The tip is 5.5 inches around*
    • Below the tip is 5.3125 inches around (or 5.3 inches)
    • Thickest part is 5.875 inches (or 5.9 inches)
    • The base is 5.5 inches around

* This measurement is the strangest, because flaccid it’s 5.25 and erect it’s 5.5, despite the fact the difference is a lot more pronounced. It was the trickiest part to measure when erect. Perhaps I measured incorrectly when flaccid because the difference is just too much for it to be a 0.25 inch difference.

I could claim 5.9 x 5.9 but instead I will claim 6.5 x 5.75 because I prefer to sell myself short, since girth is more important than length is and I would rather understate and overdeliver than overstate and underdeliver.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium, try2beme, n0rthface and 10 others
@Autismcel @ShawarmaFilth

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
Amazing cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, GabachoCopium, thvg and 7 others
Still a girthmogger

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Good cock man. Send visual representation in PMs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, futureashtray, Sny and 4 others
I used a measuring tape for both length and girth. Ruler gives me higher numbers (between 6.7 and 7.1 inches BP), but I feel these numbers are more accurate.

• Length
    • 6.5 inches BP

• Girth

* This measurement is the strangest, because flaccid it’s 5.25 and erect it’s 5.5, despite the fact the difference is a lot more pronounced. It was the trickiest part to measure when erect. Perhaps I measured incorrectly when flaccid because the difference is just too much for it to be a 0.25 inch difference.

I could claim 5.9 x 5.9 but instead I will claim 6.5 x 5.75 because I prefer to sell myself short, since girth is more important than length is and I would rather understate and overdeliver than overstate and underdeliver.
Mirin Bhai! Pakistani cock must be injected to every race for our genes to spread

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, futureashtray, Autismcel and 2 others
Im 5.8 too bhai

cock bros

• Woah
@Michael Myers
Do you know that website that shows the rarity of your size?
Is it true, and if so, can you send me the link?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and raleqtambrobret
Ok so 6.5 bp and 6 girth solid size would be dicklet if it wasnt for girth’s

• Length
    • 6.5 inches BP

• Girth

My dick is 3 inches can’t relate

Your midshaft is 5.9 inches around? Mirin

Snnghgd

Jersey Shore What GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Steel, ambi and 3 others
Does your cock mog you

Still a girthmogger
I wish it was 5.5 uniformly instead of 5.5+ at the thickest part. :feelsbadman: Women don’t like it more than 5.5 because it makes them sore.

• +1
Good cock man. Send visual representation in PMs
Thanks bhai! :feelsautistic: I do have a dick pic but unfortunately I cannot show it to others. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: silencio
  • JFL
@Michael Myers
Do you know that website that shows the rarity of your size?
Is it true, and if so, can you send me the link?
CalcSD but I don’t think it’s as accurate. People treat it as gospel but it’s just something you should take with a grain of salt.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Autismcel
Ok so 6.5 bp and 6 girth solid size would be dicklet if it wasnt for girth’s
6 inch girth = fakecel
It’s not 6 inches, it’s 5.875 (or 5.9). If it’s not 6 on the dot, I won’t claim it. That’s why I go with 5.75 because at least I can truly claim it and to be on the safer side. Imagine someone whips out a measuring tape and sees it’s not 6 on the dot, they would call me a fraud. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
no pic no care

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
It’s not 6 inches, it’s 5.875 (or 5.9). If it’s not 6 on the dot, I won’t claim it. That’s why I go with 5.75 because at least I can truly claim it and to be on the safer side. Imagine someone whips out a measuring tape and sees it’s not 6 on the dot, they would call me a fraud. :hnghn:
5.9 is 6 lol no one would feel the difference but u do u

5.9 is 6 lol no one would feel the difference but u do u
You have a point, the difference is not much but still, I am honest to myself and others.

I think its so cool how drastically your size keeps changing, shapeshifter type shit

I think its so cool how drastically your size keeps changing, shapeshifter type shit
It’s not changing at all. I used to make joke posts in the past, I measured 6.88 with ruler for instance but said here it was 4.88 for shits and giggles. But some people took my shitposts seriously. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
It’s not changing at all. I used to make joke posts in the past, I measured 6.88 with ruler for instance but said here it was 4.88 for shits and giggles. But some people took my shitposts seriously. :hnghn:
it also used to be 6 bp with 5 girth before but its basic biology that everyday the size changes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amadeus and fuse
it also used to be 6 bp with 5 girth before but its basic biology that everyday the size changes
Erection quality can vary, though. Never claimed I had 5 inches girth when erect. :hnghn: I said 6 x 5 is the start of big, I didn’t say I was 6 x 5.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Erection quality can vary, though. Never claimed I had 5 inches girth when erect. :hnghn: I said 6 x 5 is the start of big, I didn’t say I was 6 x 5.
dont get me wrong i dont blame u, after spending so much on the site u either get lost in the larps or just straight up get bored and start sayin random shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
dont get me wrong i dont blame u, after spending so much on the site u either get lost in the larps or just straight up get bored and start sayin random shit lmao
I can assure you, I’m not LARPing about the numbers in the OP. What do I gain from that? You can ask @silencio and @ShawarmaFilth and @IAMNOTANINCEL to confirm, I’ve sent them a visual representation of it.

• JFL
Reactions: fuse and silencio
I can assure you, I’m not LARPing about the numbers in the OP. What do I gain from that? You can ask @silencio and @ShawarmaFilth and @IAMNOTANINCEL to confirm, I’ve sent them a visual representation of it.
I can confirm. Idek how bro can wear pants.

• JFL
It’s a pretty shitty representation but it matches what ur saying

Obv it doesnt match the measured length cuz its a shadow or whatver

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
So your EQ changes your girth by like .7 and BP lenght by 1.1 inch

tfw you're an outlier: