I reached top 10% of earners at my age

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Still can't get pussy? What the fuck?

Employed and I hang out with my friends often. I don't get it. Women seem so difficult and don't want anything to do with me.

I currently have only one girl that may be interested in me and she texts me good morning daily and asks me how I'm doing, but she's 4 hours trip away. Why is everything so difficult 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
you post on an incel forum tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
I like your threads tho keep em coming

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
short? ugly? ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and .*my*.

Attachments

• IMG_20210822_203806.jpg
    IMG_20210822_203806.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 95
  • ubIQfJLKRec.jpg
    ubIQfJLKRec.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20211110_143530.jpg
    IMG_20211110_143530.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 93
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 14978, Lihito and 2 others
how much you earn? I'm 20 and earn around 1250 euro's a month but I sill live with my parents, I think that is pretty good considering I don't have to pay any rent or other fixed charges.
I would move out tbh

looks like a ethnic badboy slayer and 6’3 too how can i cope? :feelsrope:
how? are you like mega autist, ideal face and height to slay where I live (netherlands) exotic chad tbh, tbh
Not autistic for the most part just shy and awkward. My friends and colleagues love me and I have hobbies

• Hmm...
Reactions: ✿👍col
ok, probably somewhere in the middle east regardless just try to approach:lul:
Dude just because I look the way I look doesn't mean I live in the middle East. There are even Russian letters in one of the pics I posted

• JFL
  • +1
you chadlite , are you with ass burgers ? Or too introverted/shy ?
What the hell is ass burgers lol. Yes I'm introverted and shy

how much you earn? I'm 20 and earn around 1250 euro's a month but I sill live with my parents, I think that is pretty good considering I don't have to pay any rent or other fixed charges.
Based,a lot of westerners cant grasp The benefits of family Being together and earning together in The same house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, ✿👍col and .*my*.
Based,a lot of westerners cant grasp The benefits of family Being together and earning together in The same house
Beta male.

• WTF
Reactions: Lihito

Employed and I hang out with my friends often. I don't get it. Women seem so difficult and don't want anything to do with me.

I currently have only one girl that may be interested in me and she texts me good morning daily and asks me how I'm doing, but she's 4 hours trip away. Why is everything so difficult 😭😭
Ask her is she wants to meet you where you are or something. If she does then you’re in.

• +1
Over for everyone Here if you cant get laid
Honestly I was unable to even get a kiss. Everything in my life is in order, friends, job, health. I just can't get the intimate part.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, ✿👍col and .*my*.
Lmao my family build their bussiness while staying together while you westerners live in shit appartments alone and Starve
Just watch that video and let me know what you think. I'm curious.

@CharlesTheMartyr why are you laughing at my ass

Ntcel

• So Sad
Ok, follow every word carefully.
Find a car like that in your avi from your city. Wear a suit or a suit shirt, don't wear a tie, will look formal. Now pose in front of the car, maybe sit on the hood, and let a friend take a photo. If you have no friends, take a selfie with it. If you're low inhib go to car dealership, ask it for a test drive and take pics while in the fancy car.

Next go to a fancy hotel, one with a grand piano inside. Wear your suit and ask friend or stranger to take pic with you supposedly playing it. Then go to a tennis court or golf course and wear clothes you would see in a advert.

Then post all the photos to tinder, and the girls will message u like crazy I bet.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and .*my*.

In 2020 my income was in the top 1 percent. Now its in like the top 5-10 percent. Because I don't have any assets to sell right now.

• +1
Dude just because I look the way I look doesn't mean I live in the middle East. There are even Russian letters in one of the pics I posted
Do you live in fucking kazakstan? :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Duke of cumskins and .*my*.
You are on a blackpilled forum and you are still suprised that income/money doesn't get you girls?

• +1
You are on a blackpilled forum and you are still suprised that income/money doesn't get you girls?
It's true. I made 120 k last year. Haven't had a girlfriend in 5 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and androgenic
wtf he is turanid chad should slay armenian whores easy @Haven
Not in Armenia but girls here are as low appeal as Armenians

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and .*my*.
Never kissed although I've put myself in a position to get that. Got drunk plenty of times with my friends and there were a bunch of girls and I get nothing

asian country with plenty of white people who use cyrillic, it has to be central asia
Why does it even matter anyway lol. It doesn't man.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
If I have a job and kept it for months and got friends then my autism can't be severe enough to prevent me from getting ay least a landwhale. But they don't accept me 😭😭

If I have a job and kept it for months and got friends then my autism can't be severe enough to prevent me from getting ay least a landwhale. But they don't accept me 😭😭
You're still homeless?

• JFL
Its easy to be top 10% in a Shithole. You need to be in top 10% in world.

• JFL