i read some intjcels posts....

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
and and it is like looking into a bottomless well of black mud without being able to look away. If that guy didnt larp then I dont know what to say.
Try spending 20+ years, alone. Not even parents ever loved me or cared for me. Realistically can't say I've ever had even a single friend in my life.
Forums such as these has been essentially as close as I ever get to some kind of social interaction that is genuine - as in not business related.
I'm whining again.
And what can I do. I've seen the world in its all flying colours. It's obvious world hates me and wants me to kill myself. The last thing I want is to give something back to it. Just hope everyone will die in misery they all deserve and I just want to do my own things and then be left alone. There's no changing things in this rotten shithole. Just burn everything to the ground.
Crypto is my ONLY solution left to get a little bit of refrain and freedom in this hell.
Yeah. I've met enough people. Hundreds, rather thousands actually. All the way through life. School, college, work, random people you try to become friends with - everyone.
A lot of people didn't care about me - yes. But lots of hate me.
All the times I've met women... Takes only 3 seconds to see how much they despise me. And my crime is having to be born, which I didn't even choose.
You will never surpass me. I have an unbeatable advantage over you.
Regardless, it goes even further than this only... 0 friends, literally alone entire life and am literally alone. Period. The only person I ever talk to anymore(over the phone mind you) is psychologist...

Considering after the first woman he met he immediately deleted his account, it probably wasnt that dark after all:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Kingcel32
what an irony

Was he the dude from Iceland? He ascended and found a virgin girl from tinder. Biggest success story in this forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 19994 and Deleted member 4430
It takes guts to vent shit like these and not get made fun of, this nigger userbase will drag you down even more in life and tell you that you are delusional for being born an incel basically. incels .Is is the true place to go if you want to post these.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Was he the dude from Iceland? He ascended and found a virgin girl from tinder. Biggest success story in this forum
>virgin
>uses tinder
😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸🤙🤙🤙

• +1
my reaction to your post: 😂

I’m intj but normal af..not all of us are schizos

• +1
basically deluded attention seeking chadlite

>virgin
>uses tinder
😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸🤙🤙🤙
Imagine finding a virgin girl on tinder, it is like finding diamond in a river of shit. That is why I said it is the biggest success story in this forum, no wonder he deleted his account and never came back.

• +1
Imagine finding a virgin girl on tinder, it is like finding diamond in a river of shit. That is why I said it is the biggest success story in this forum, no wonder he deleted his account and never came back.
over if you believe any of his larps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
and and it is like looking into a bottomless well of black mud without being able to look away. If that guy didnt larp then I dont know what to say.

Considering after the first woman he met he immediately deleted his account, it probably wasnt that dark after all:forcedsmile:
I feel bad for him