I realize that I’m ugly intellectually but feel/act as if I’m not

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
90% of my internal dialogue consists of “I’m ugly im ugly im ugly” and yet I still act “cool” and feel like the center of attention.

It’s like I subconsciously assume women find me attractive (even after being rejected by them, lol) and just act super aloof/avoidant so that i won’t be proven wrong. I’m an extremely vain, delusional person

Last edited:
Show us pics ffs🙄

1EB40D7E BAE8 409B 8B25 8E94473E3B00

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Zygos4Life, Bewusst and 1 other person
I was always like that

it's natural, coping with subhumanity isn't an easy thing to accept

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 1464 and CopingCel
Do you just ACT cool/confident or do you also feel like that?

You have to act according to how you look, otherwise you come of cringy

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1464, Zygos4Life and 3 others
Gigachad can rape children without coming of cringey, though.

• Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life
That's very sadly true. Unless you dgaf about what others think of you ofc. Acting differently than you feel like only to match your physical appearance will drag you down even further emotionally, though. I realized that if you're ugly it doesn't really matter what you do because ppl won't like and will judge you anyway so I'm only making myself feel worse. It won't change anything to try to meet other's expectations. It's best to stop caring about other's expectations. I don't live to please them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, fobos and Deleted member 3043
so fucking sad that this guy is speaking facts

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and fobos
That's very sadly true. Unless you dgaf about what others think of you ofc. Acting differently than you feel like only to match your physical appearance will drag you down even further emotionally, though. I realized that if you're ugly it doesn't really matter what you do because ppl won't like and will judge you anyway so I'm only making myself feel worse. It won't change anything to try to meet other's expectations. It's best to stop caring about other's expectations. I don't live to please them.
Easier said than done. Everyone cares about other's opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Easier said than done. Everyone cares about other's opinions.
I really don't if I don't know them and wont come across them again ie they're not in my school or something.
when I'm in the city I love trolling random people I don't know

You are around a 4 on a global scale, really good rating considering your unfortunate phenotype

I do this too, good cope

Last edited:
i am very introverted probably since i am ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back