I realized normgroids pretty much deserve to be ruled over and spend life in slavery and bondage

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede
I've been looking through social media of a bunch of leftist and feminist content for lulz and so over time I kept getting Marxist vids advocating for a revolution, seizing the means of production, ending capitalism, whatever. Then I got some rambling communist feminist that complaining about "archaic patriarchal beliefs" or something. Then some pro palestinian content.
And I realized, the leftist normies that keep on complaining about the "ruling class", "capitalism", "the system" or whatever other spin referring to the same thing were also largely invested into the psyops and politics the same people spoonfed them.
They were too ignorant and stupid and kept caring about the petty things that are ironically designed to keep them in line.
I bet if I were to ask them about the so-called revolutions they are planning they would not even be able to describe the plan or their target. They, just like children are just screeching because they realized there is some problem but are too foolish to actually plan out or do something.
It seems the normie npc hivemind can't be taken off of their minds, they'll always keep being too foolish to stop being ruled over by their superiors and keep being taken as slaves. Normies will forever be normies, screeching but never actually performing anything of value. Too foolish.

• +1
Reactions: lookism, LooksThinker, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
literally 0

It's amusing how they claim to be revolutionaries and pioneers when they're just parroting the dominant social values of the time. I guess leftists are just oriented this way because most of their thought is just rooted in this masochistic celebration of victimhood. They are struggling against a formless specter which doesn't really exist in reality.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and NoReedemingFeature
There's never gonna be a revolution, especially not in our generation. Only for BLM and trans shit.
I guess revolutions can happen in third world countries but that's only because the people aren't this "new minded".

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, NoReedemingFeature and Kamui
There's never gonna be a revolution, especially not in our generation. Only for BLM and trans shit.
I guess revolutions can happen in third world countries but that's only because the people aren't this "new minded".
The only revolution that will happen is when you finally learn to wipe your ass after your mother keeps complaining about seeing shit stains in your underwear when she does the laundry

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
The only revolution that will happen is when you finally learn to wipe your ass after your mother keeps complaining about seeing shit stains in your underwear when she does the laundry
my mom, or your mom?