i really appreciate all of you guys

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
i dont think i will ever find a community as helpful and friendly as you guys.
at first, it felt like some incel mental retardation shit post site but really its just a bunch of dudes helping each other achieve the lives we all want to live
im happy the site exists and hope everyone here gets what they want out of life:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 3583
shut the fuck up

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, HighTierNormie and N1666
i dont think i will ever find a community as helpful and friendly as you guys.
at first, it felt like some incel mental retardation shit post site but really its just a bunch of dudes helping each other achieve the lives we all want to live
im happy the site exists and hope everyone here gets what they want out of life:feelsautistic:
Do you still meditate?

@N1666
also whos the pfp he looks familiar is he a gang member from OFB?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666

This community really helped me find some solace ngl

It’s so lonely when you can’t talk to anyone about anything in 2022.

You either have to not say your real thoughts or act like someone you are not irl and I chose the first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and N1666
Trizzac zone 2
Are you from the UK?
yhyh i know alot about the drill beef in the uk as well got a friend in Active gang

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and N1666
im not involved in any of that but grew up in an area with a lot of gang activity

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
im not involved in any of that but grew up in an area with a lot of gang activity
imagine growing up in a pissy council estate with smoking bud being ur only source of happiness. and then u spend all ur time in a stinking crackheads house trapping to buy some designer clothing to grant u the opportunity to fuck some sket that has been ran through and doesn’t have a dad just to get into beef and stab man up and all ur friends are getting shot and stabbed and then u gotta hold a life sentence. spending the rest of ur life with demonic degenerates that won’t hesitate to drop a 50kg dumbbell on ur head, making u a vegetable

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez