I really can’t cope with how unfortunate I am with relationships

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
I don’t get it. Normies that aren’t anything special always seem to have a significant other and friends. No one I met outside is actually a loner incel like me. I always feel like an outsider because I can’t relate to anyone.

I can’t seem to win at all. Whenever I try to get what the normies have, I always end up fucking it up. Even when a girl liked me, I always end up fucking it up. Even when I had people who try to be my friend, I always end up fucking it up. Even when I had a good paying job, I end up fucking it up and got laid off. I always end up back to where I started and I grow more bitter and pessimistic every time.

All these negative experiences demotivates me so much. How can I find the motivation to keep going if I keep losing any progress I make in life?
I keep seeing normies winning, why don’t they ever fuck things up like me? How do they maintain their relationships for so long? How do they jump in and out of relationships so easily? Normies consistently build upon their progress in life. Meanwhile I can’t make any progress despite trying to. It’s not fair.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111, Darkeningstar and leanmaxx74
I don’t get it. Normies that aren’t anything special always seem to have a significant other and friends. No one I met outside is actually a loner incel like me. I always feel like an outsider because I can’t relate to anyone.

I can’t seem to win at all. Whenever I try to get what the normies have, I always end up fucking it up. Even when a girl liked me, I always end up fucking it up. Even when I had people who try to be my friend, I always end up fucking it up. Even when I had a good paying job, I end up fucking it up and got laid off. I always end up back to where I started and I grow more bitter and pessimistic every time.

All these negative experiences demotivates me so much. How can I find the motivation to keep going if I keep losing any progress I make in life?
I keep seeing normies winning, why don’t they ever fuck things up like me? How do they maintain their relationships for so long? How do they jump in and out of relationships so easily? Normies consistently build upon their progress in life. Meanwhile I can’t make any progress despite trying to. It’s not fair.
shut the fuck up. you had the chance and fucking it up was on YOU. i had nothing. came from nothing, ended up nothing. it's 11:08 right now, in 7 minutes they'll shout at everyone to get off the pc and we will all be locked in our cells for an hour until lunch. goodbye

Same thing. In my case it's the autism.
I see people uglier than me who have no problem maintaining relationships, look can not carry my ineptness

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
@MostGLSlayer
I wish females were "chad" only, instead they're dating boneless guys

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi, denthegodking and MostGLSlayer
Same thing. In my case it's the autism.
I see people uglier than me who have no problem maintaining relationships, look can not carry my ineptness
Same, do you have any mental handicaps you’re aware of? How are you gonna fix this issue?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Girl liked me and I fucked it up. I'm giving up on her

• +1
Same, do you have any mental handicaps you’re aware of? How are you gonna fix this issue?
Adhd, autism, experiences that incapacitated me socially, etc. Probably more. I have no idea at the moment, what I come up with I will try. I am only able to relate in 1-on-1 or restricted settings. In those contexts I am also quite good and charismatic.

Also: I don't want to play the poor guy because there was a time when I could and should have used my appearance much more. But sometimes I think forcing things is harmful.

• +1
I am only able to relate in 1-on-1 or restricted settings. In those contexts I am also quite good and charismatic.
This 100%. I get told I’m pretending to be shy when I’m put in a group setting. Completely different person in a 1 on 1. Don’t know why that is but I’m glad someone can relate that.
For me is definitely OCD that’s fucked me. Overthinking and impulsive thoughts that I give in to that fucks me.

• +1
This 100%. I get told I’m pretending to be shy when I’m put in a group setting. Completely different person in a 1 on 1. Don’t know why that is but I’m glad someone can relate that.
For me is definitely OCD that’s fucked me. Overthinking and impulsive thoughts that I give in to that fucks me.
For me it's because in a 1 on 1 situation I could connect better with my interlocutor, so it's way easier. In a more social context I could not do this because it's way more difficult to make some connections, and not enough time.

• +1
For me it's because in a 1 on 1 situation I could connect better with my interlocutor, so it's way easier. In a more social context I could not do this because it's way more difficult to make some connections, and not enough time.
True, I think I’m just more open and genuine in a one on one while I have my guard up and filter everything in a group situation. I tend to pick and choose someone in the group who I can be more intimate with and focus on conversing privately with them.

• +1
True, I think I’m just more open and genuine in a one on one while I have my guard up and filter everything in a group situation. I tend to pick and choose someone in the group who I can be more intimate with and focus on conversing privately with them.
It's exhausting tbh

• +1
Some people are just not chosen. I'm one of them. All around me I see people that objectively are lazier, uglier and overall bad individuals thriving whilst I can barely get by with absurd amount of work. It's just how things are.

We are God's unwanted children.

@MostGLSlayer
I wish females were "chad" only, instead they're dating boneless guys
This.

I'm just done man. I can say for you but I can tell you, I'm pretty much NT and it matters zero.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and MostGLSlayer
what i realized is that i have too high standards and thats most likely a reason im lonely

• +1