I really don't understand how East Asians can have an edge over SEA and Indians

D

dickcelsunite

Bronze
East Asians have flatter faces, are more associated with China as the "evil force" trying to overthrow the West, and are more associated with the Small Dick reputation. Yet all the evidence shows that they perform better than SEA, including Polynesians and Samoan-adjacent browns in the Phillipines, and also better than South Asians like Indians and Bangladesh, some of which even have caucasoid passing people. And women generally like darker skin tone. They are also barely behind BBC's and Arabs in most ELO studies too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
East Asian men mog SEA men. SEAs are framelets and poor. As far as Indians go, South Indians just look really subhuman, there's no other way to put it. Just very unattractive phenos. Lighter skinned Northwest Indians/Pakistanis generally mog East Asians physically, but typically have cultural failos associated with them (Muslim, misogynistic, rapists etc.)

Aren't SEA and Indians associated with small dicks too?

Anyways, East Asians just have more mass appeal and soft power on a global scale. They're even viewed highly in Latin America. SEA can do well too but not as well due to being shorter, Browner, poorer, less pretty boy like, and less influential on average. But I think they tend to be more NT and outgoing on average which helps.

As for Indians, I think East Asians simply appeal to women of other races more than Indians on average. There's niches of non-Asian dudes who legit fetishize them, especially Koreans. Indians don't really have a true niche like that with non-Indian women which is why so many cap about being Latino, Arab, or some other group to seem more acceptable.

That said, Indians do benefit from having more endogamy in their communities compared to East Asians. Indian women are more likely to stick to Indian men for relationships, marriages, and families than East Asian women generally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back