I really don't understand some fags here who complain about their location

Bozoogway

Bozoogway

White
guys like @forevergymcelling and @6ft4 always come up with "We are basically chads in every country other than the UK, but in the UK we are invisible"
say it's true, then why don't you just move out of the UK?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: maximum cope31, efidescontinuado, Lynxress and 4 others
Just drop your friends, gf, family, house, job and everything else theory to slay some low IQ sluts you can get through Tinder

High IQ stat indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, PsychoDsk and WishIwasChico
Just drop your friends, gf, family, house, job and everything else theory to slay some low IQ sluts you can get through Tinder

High IQ stat indeed
sounds good to me in order to become a chad, start fresh, live an apple-pie life

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and ascension

High IQ stat indeed
A real chad would take his girlfriend with him, house and job wouldn't matter because it's such a low effort for a chad to overcome, can visit his family once in a while getting free tickets...
@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

High IQ stat indeed
idk man if you ask me leaving the UK is ideal, start building career as a chad and even Ronaldo will notice you one day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, the BULL and ascension
Just drop your friends, gf, family, house, job

Friends: Looksmax incelcon brit gang

Girlfriend:

House: council estate in Peckham

Job:

I don't blame you pal, I wouldn't want to leave such a rich and luxurious life either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, zan, albe.ORG and 5 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Bozoogway and ascension
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 27066, dimorphism and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Bozoogway and ascension
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 27066
guys like @6ft4 always come up with "We are basically chads in every country other than the UK, but in the UK we are invisible"
say it's true, then why don't you just move out of the UK?
I have never said this
85% of my slays were of my own nationality
I am aware that I got a lot of slays off the back of having a phenotype which the girls I slayed were familiar with
ie. just look like her crush/ex-boyfriend/brother theory

I have experienced foids initiating with me frequently at festivals in Ireland before I was properly looksmaxxed
The culture in mainland europe is completely different and girls weren't initiating shit with me at festivals after I was gymcelled and looksmaxxed.

I have one decent looking mainland euro foid slay from a bar and she was fucking miserable personality wise
Most of the attempts I've made with them have been utterly pointless and when I was in college I used to end the conversation on the spot if I approached a girl and she told me she was from mainland europe because I knew the extra level of difficulty it would add to executing the slay

I was in Amsterdam years ago and approached a group of girls sitting by the canal on the ground drinking
The 3 euro foids barely even acknowledged my presence while the American foid was asking me lots of questions eager to know more about me

@WishIwasChico stfu it's not like you wouldn't do it in his position in order to become a chad

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico stfu it's not like you wouldn't do it in his position in order to become a chad
No bro I say same things as @forevergymcelling @6ft4 Here is suifuel bro trust me they are not lying

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
  • JFL
I have never said this
85% of my slays were of my own nationality
I am aware that I got a lot of slays off the back of having a phenotype which the girls I slayed were familiar with
ie. just look like her crush/ex-boyfriend/brother theory

I have experienced foids initiating with me frequently at festivals in Ireland before I was properly looksmaxxed
The culture in mainland europe is completely different and girls weren't initiating shit with me at festivals after I was gymcelled and looksmaxxed.

I have one decent looking mainland euro foid slay from a bar and she was fucking miserable personality wise
Most of the attempts I've made with them have been utterly pointless and when I was in college I used to end the conversation on the spot if I approached a girl and she told me she was from mainland europe because I knew the extra level of difficulty it would add to executing the slay

I was in Amsterdam years ago and approached a group of girls sitting by the canal on the ground drinking
The 3 euro foids barely even acknowledged my presence while the American foid was asking me lots of questions eager to know more about me
Really? I went to Spain when 18 and had a stacylite (my best slay) who was from my Amsterdam approach me and ask me to basically fuck her (which I did)

Then fucked two dutch girls two days later in a threesome.

Maybe phenotype is under rated here? I look med and you look Irish so maybe you don’t appeal to Dutch girls whereas I do?

I don’t appeal very well to UK slags at all tbh I do better with mainland European girls cause I look more med I suppose

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
It's brutal if you want to slay randoms from irl
Slaying irl is easier in literally every country I have ever visited

Dating apps are easy

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Bozoogway
What would you rate it and so what it is still brutal compared to other olaces
her booty is magnificent. I Would sniff that asshole twice a day and insert finger here and there for fun

• JFL
how do you do in the clubs
I get approached, get makeouts but converting to slays is difficult. Feel like girls are only looking for attention/validation in UK

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Bozoogway
It's brutal if you want to slay randoms from irl
Slaying irl is easier in literally every country I have ever visited

Dating apps are easy
Agree. I find dating apps harder here tho also compared to other countries still

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway and forevergymcelling