I REALLY FEEL BAD for this current generation of teenagers, specially the ones that know about this stuff (blackpill, looks maxing... Etc)

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
They literally have no room or time to develop a personality
They go from watching Masha and the bear to I NEED TO LOOKSmax, need to make a million before I'm 18 :feelskek:
Like nigga wtf
They'll have no memories of childhood or their teenage years because they're trying to replicate what people in their 20s and 30s are doing while they're like 15

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, StrangerDanger, 14vic and 4 others
They go from watching Masha and the bear to I NEED TO LOOKSmax, need to make a million before I'm 18 :feelskek:
Like nigga wtf
They'll have no memories of childhood or their teenage years because they're trying to replicate what people in their 20s and 30s are doing while they're like 15
I looksmaxx but that's all. Money is cope imo

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
lookmax is a joke there’s not much you can actually change
True but I like using the forums cause I'm too non nt to interact with niggas irl

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
Like nigga wtf
Fair tbh, ima do some of this and then enjoy teenage love and allat yk

Fair tbh, ima do some of this and then enjoy teenage love and allat yk
Ye bro just go out socialize with people your age, make friends do some sports idk
I can assure you, life doesn't get any better after your teen years, you should enjoy them to the max

i feel like not that many teenagers are acc like that, overall this generation is still def cooked tho

i feel like not that many teenagers are acc like that, overall this generation is still def cooked tho
Bro have you seen TikTok
This whole shit became Common for normies

Bro have you seen TikTok
This whole shit became Common for normies
ngl i jus get recommended brainrot n cat vids, thats crazy
do u know how all of this became so popular on tiktok tho? im acc curious