i really hate normie men

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
they are some of the most insufferable people, there just a bunch of coping subhumans. like i don’t give a shit about anything that they talk about, i don’t give a shit about rapper beefs i don’t give a shit about cars, their humor is the corniest tiktok humor. also the ones aren’t virgins are in cucked relationship,

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ElTruecel, twojei and 11 others
"Sports game, grilling meat, WW2 history, dumb niche hobby like plane-watching or medieval blacksmithing techniques"

Fuck all of these niggas I hate this bullshit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, lemonnz and GabachoCopium
Lol they also feel superior when they try to bully incels like they’re arent the npc themselves

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
This isn’t meant to be an insult but you are quite literally coping. The brain is powerful in that it can make you really love or hate something depending on how convenient it is for you.

If you had a solid social circle you would be into all that “NPC crap” and listening to Travis Scott. What we like and value just depends on our circumstances, so it means nothing at the end of the day.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz, HitAndRun, iblamechico and 3 others
This isn’t meant to be an insult but you are quite literally coping. The brain is powerful in that it can make you really love or hate something depending on how convenient it is for you.
👆 this dude's gay and loves cock but tells others that he was "conditioned" that way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, lemonnz, BrahminBoss and 4 others

If you had a solid social circle you would be into all that “NPC crap” and listening to Travis Scott. What we like and value just depends on our circumstances, so it means nothing at the end of the day.
dumb reply

he doesn’t fit in because he doesn’t like those things lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, Allornothing, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
they are some of the most insufferable people, there just a bunch of coping subhumans. like i don’t give a shit about anything that they talk about, i don’t give a shit about rapper beefs i don’t give a shit about cars, their humor is the corniest tiktok humor. also the ones aren’t virgins are in cucked relationship,
-a normie

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and GabachoCopium
They would watch you get run over by a car if it meant they got some pussy

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife and GabachoCopium
that dont even make sense nigga

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
dumb reply

he doesn’t fit in because he doesn’t like those things lol
“If I I just listen to the right music I’ll have friends” :soy:. Do it then you little pussy bitch.

Fucking retarded dickhead moron.

Their talking points are ultra annoying.

"Just be yourself, bro!"
"Just go outside and meet people, bro!"
"Looks, size and money don't matter!"
"It's personality that matters!"

• +1
“If I I just listen to the right music I’ll have friends” :soy:. Do it then you little pussy bitch.

Fucking retarded dickhead moron.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: rope please you’re having a breakdown ONLINE LOL

so u hate ur own father😢

i dont get normies obsession with popular rich people who dont give a single fuck about them

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and GabachoCopium
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: rope please you’re having a breakdown ONLINE LOL
“Look mum I hurt someone’s feelings online!” :soy:

Learn to have a laugh you spastic.

Old avi is back :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and GabachoCopium
The modern man’s personality is from tiktok

Hes just a watered down woman

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and GabachoCopium
Total normie death

• +1
"Sports game, grilling meat, WW2 history, dumb niche hobby like plane-watching or medieval blacksmithing techniques"

Fuck all of these niggas I hate this bullshit
At the least the normies around you talk about interesting stuff like blacksmithing techniques, over here they only discuss football and ecelebs.

• +1
-a normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and GabachoCopium
-has a life

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Luffymaxxing
  • JFL
You are me.:feelshmm::Comfy:

• +1