I really hate the patronizing attitude that academics and educated people have towards religion

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
"Religion is a cancer but I can see how it helps people deal with life"
"Religion is for simpletons but I understand why we must have it in society and it how it helps people"
"Religion is horrible but it is necessary for civil society"

These cucks know not a single iota of information more than anyone else in this world in so far as it pertains to knowing if there is a God or if there is a life after this one when we die. The comfortable life in the civil society that they are living in is solely a result of organized religion—Christianity, to be precise. Hospitals, the foundations of academia, the scientific method, the legal system, etc—The Church stands as the bedrock for all of those and much more. Christianity and the early Christians pursuit of glorifying God is the reason for it all.

Atheists are smug little cunts that need to be exiled from civil society until they decide to convert to Christianity. We need another Inquisition as soon as possible.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles, PMF1, User28823 and 7 others
✝️😇

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Jesus is God

Soon, in the new Christian theocracy: convert to the one true faith or accept exile into a faraway island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean to spend the rest of your days tilling soil.

Choose wisely.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and The Grinch
Honestly, fuck you and your book is my honest opinion on religion copers who try to convince me of their bullshit believes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, iblamechico, Primalsplit and 3 others
I use the bible to wipe my ass after shitting. I mean, what other use does that book have?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, slavicpsycho, LooksThinker and 1 other person
"Religion is for simpletons but I understand why we must have it in society and it how it helps people"

These cucks know not a single iota of information more than anyone else in this world in so far as it pertains to knowing if there is a God or if there is a life after this one when we die. The comfortable life in the civil society that they are living in is solely a result of organized religion—Christianity, to be precise. Hospitals, the foundations of academia, the scientific method, the legal system, etc—The Church stands as the bedrock for all of those and much more. Christianity and the early Christians pursuit of glorifying God is the reason for it all.

Atheists are smug little cunts that need to be exiled from civil society until they decide to convert to Christianity. We need another Inquisition as soon as possible.
u are being just as judgemental as them

I use the bible to wipe my ass after shitting. I mean, what other use does that book have?
I’d be just as angry as you if I was born a short, balding, & ugly ethnic Albanian male. Sorry for your troubles, little šiptari

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, BrahminBoss and The Grinch

cope more, no religion is real. we are all animals, with animal desires, there is not magical answer.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
why does god give people micropenis and 5 ft height and make them indian and why does he send them to hell when they inevitably rope afterwards if he is real

inb4 something something christs strongest soldier :soy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Deleted member 65224
They're sheeps, most of them will never say anything substantial or new
I really find this kind of people boring, they're trained dogs

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Sorry for your troubles

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
I’d be just as angry as you if I was born a short, balding, & ugly ethnic Albanian male. Sorry for your troubles, little šiptari
how do you know any of that about him?

Loooooll. Massive cope. Religion is to keep low iq people from rebelling. So it's useful tho. :bigbrain:

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

i agree, but you need to understand most of these atheist cucks dont know shit, thats why in religion people that believe in atheism have the highest suicide rate

stay mogging niggas and behead atheist

Attachments

• ubIdEsUphLxC7zgMIjLH0jOqMyvR6OhNn7DLL2FiIvU.webp
    ubIdEsUphLxC7zgMIjLH0jOqMyvR6OhNn7DLL2FiIvU.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 0
The comfortable life in the civil society that they are living in is solely a result of organized religion—Christianity, to be precise. Hospitals, the foundations of academia, the scientific method, the legal system, etc—The Church stands as the bedrock for all of those and much more. Christianity and the early Christians pursuit of glorifying God is the reason for it all.
What, where?
In my country they just squeezed money from people without providing anything in return.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Honestly, fuck you and your book is my honest opinion on religion copers who try to convince me of their bullshit believes
OP is not entirely wrong. Atheist liberals often have no idea what they're talking about.

• +1
Tell God to make me find me a christian girlfriend if he can, to find a job or to be happy. If he cannot do that, I don't need your God.

They believe they broke the matrix or something and it's hilarious ngl

They are fools who believe if it can't be properly explained by human-made concepts and sciences it isn't real.

• +1
atheists are so cringe

• +1
You are severely based

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

Desecrating the word of God is blasphemy. Repent, Muslimcel.

Your sand god doesn’t teach you to approve of such heinous behavior.

View attachment 2818300

Desecrating the word of God is blasphemy. Repent, Muslimcel.

Your sand god doesn’t teach you to approve of such heinous behavior.
Listen bud

I don’t believe in the bible, I’m allowed to desecrate your shitty bible since you’re desecrating my God by calling him a “sand god”

Listen bud

I don’t believe in the bible, I’m allowed to desecrate your shitty bible since you’re desecrating my God by calling him a “sand god”
You have to believe in the Bible. We are called people of the books for a reason. I will shit on your religion any day of the week because Jesus pushed us to condemn and rebuke false religions with full impunity.

You on the other hand cannot do such thing. You cannot disrespect Jesus, nor Mother Mary, nor decry the OT or NT. You are committing blasphemy and need to repent and re-take the shahada, Muslimcel!!

Sorry, but "god" is bs.

Last edited:
You have to believe in the Bible. We are called people of the books for a reason. I will shit on your religion any day of the week because Jesus pushed us to condemn and rebuke false religions with full impunity.

You on the other hand cannot do such thing. You cannot disrespect Jesus, nor Mother Mary, nor decry the OT or NT. You are committing blasphemy and need to repent and re-take the shahada, Muslimcel!!
I recite the Shahadah everyday ALHAMDULILLAH

I pray 5x a day so I’m lucky enough to reach the first level of Jannah, by the mercy of Allah subhanawatallah

I recite the Shahadah everyday ALHAMDULILLAH

I pray 5x a day so I’m lucky enough to reach the first level of Jannah, by the mercy of Allah subhanawatallah
Don’t skip over what I just said, Muslimcel. Repent for committing blasphemy. Shame on you Muslimcel.

Don’t skip over what I just said, Muslimcel. Repent for committing blasphemy. Shame on you Muslimcel.
I didn’t

I actually didn’t know that

I’ll watch my words with other beliefs now but it really comes to show how much of a narcissistic cult Christianity truly is, they proudly desecrate other beliefs and call it evil but continue to preach their flawed religion

I hope you find peace in Islam one day in’sha’Allah

I didn’t

I actually didn’t know that

I’ll watch my words with other beliefs now but it really comes to show how much of a narcissistic cult Christianity truly is, they proudly desecrate other beliefs and call it evil but continue to preach their flawed religion

I hope you find peace in Islam one day in’sha’Allah
That’s how much confidence I have in Christianity and the true living God Jesus Christ. I will liberally smite and make a mockery out of any and every other faith because I know that they’re all fraudulent.

I was an atheist for the first 25 years of my life and I will live as a Christian until my very last breath. I found peace in Jesus Christ 🙏🏻😇✝️ AlhamduliJesus 🤪

I was an atheist for the first 25 years of my life
so you were an atheist incel for 25 years now you are coping with muh jesus innit

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
When the muslim overlords take over, they'll start singing another tune.

non spiritual people are all retards deceived by the 666 satanic Freemason control system

Jesus is God

Soon, in the new Christian theocracy: convert to the one true faith or accept exile into a faraway island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean to spend the rest of your days tilling soil.

Choose wisely.
fuck off bro we need fascism, religion will be important and lots of sins will be hard to do as they are illegal, we can be lax about separating religious institutions from the state but its still a personal choice. theocracy stops us from total racial advancement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back