I really have zero motivation and desire to even try to ascend

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
If it were handed to me on a plate I would take it, but since I have to put in effort with no guarantee of success, I'll do nothing

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Krakowski
You gotta get the motivation bro! There's no guarantee of success with anything in life. But as things stand, it's a guarantee to fail. Sober up and get to work innit

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
why do u have such a good rep ratio ur lterally a vacant shitposter

You gotta get the motivation bro! There's no guarantee of success with anything in life. But as things stand, it's a guarantee to fail. Sober up and get to work innit
Ok let's put it in syllogistic form

1 Trying and failing can lead to disappointment and setbacks.

2 Avoiding a risky endeavor ensures that you don't experience these negative consequences.

3 It's better to not do anything and only pursue safer options than to risk disappointment and setbacks.

Therefore, it's sometimes wiser to not try and not succeed than to try and potentially fail, especially in situations where the risks outweigh the potential benefits.

ur lterally a vacant shitposter
Bullshit! I have contributed to the community with so many well thought out and unique perspectives, as well as funny comments. You will regret this comment.

Bullshit! I have contributed to the community with so many well thought out and unique perspectives, as well as funny comments. You will regret this comment.
Funny in Mumbai

I have zero motivation and desire to get out of bed in the morning

Ok incel