I really miss December 2025 off topic

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,704
Reputation
35,245
When I was a grey

Idk man everything felt so different

And the users back then were somewhat og and there were plenty of 23 and 24 cels active

I miss mouth breathing elite and all the other high status users
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and Oscaridk
When I was a grey

Idk man everything felt so different

And the users back then were somewhat og and there were plenty of 23 and 24 cels active

I miss mouth breathing elite and all the other high status users
Genuine question for myself
What's the difference in how org feels when you are like my amount of posts compared to your amount of posts
 
Everything seems better when ur grey

But it probably was tbh idk
 

Similar threads

jewblaster
Replies
43
Views
159
Thief
Thief
horseman
Replies
52
Views
207
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
ilikefish
Discussion Off topic
Replies
5
Views
60
DrRodger
DrRodger
lacobus
Replies
20
Views
108
WannaBe6'
WannaBe6'
hitmancrewzz
Replies
5
Views
35
jewblaster
jewblaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top