I really need help convincing my parents...

Bizygomatic

Bizygomatic

A dream is worthless if you fear its price.
Joined
Dec 4, 2025
Posts
904
Reputation
2,478
I NEED TO SPEND THE NEXT 2 WEEKS WITH MY GF​
——————————————————————————————​

My gf and I might not see each other again after these next 2 weeks. I want to spend that time with her, but I need to figure out what to tell my parents and teachers
about missing class.

1. WHY THE WHOLE 2 WEEKS?

She lives with her conservative sister, so we can't spend nights together. This is the time we have.

She isn't forcing me to skip class and she's okay with me going. But she chose to return to this city for me instead of staying with her parents, and I want to be here for
her too. Her birthday is on October 1. I've also saved enough money to cover myself.

——————————————————————————————​

2. THE PROBLEM

My parents live in another city. I already missed this week by saying I was sick, so I can't use that again. If I keep saying I'm ill, they'll probably tell me to come
home or show up here themselves.

3. WHAT DO I TELL THEM?

I need to explain 2 more weeks away from class to both my parents and teachers. How would you handle this?

Possibly my last 2 weeks with my gf, already used the sick excuse, and need advice on what to tell my parents and teachers.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: walnut456, yyk117, True Spaniard and 1 other person
I NEED TO SPEND THE NEXT 2 WEEKS WITH MY GF​

——————————————————————————————​

My gf and I might not see each other again after these next 2 weeks. I want to spend that time with her, but I need to figure out what to tell my parents and teachers
about missing class.

1. WHY THE WHOLE 2 WEEKS?

She lives with her conservative sister, so we can't spend nights together. This is the time we have.

She isn't forcing me to skip class and she's okay with me going. But she chose to return to this city for me instead of staying with her parents, and I want to be here for
her too. Her birthday is on October 1. I've also saved enough money to cover myself.


——————————————————————————————​

2. THE PROBLEM

My parents live in another city. I already missed this week by saying I was sick, so I can't use that again. If I keep saying I'm ill, they'll probably tell me to come
home or show up here themselves.

3. WHAT DO I TELL THEM?

I need to explain 2 more weeks away from class to both my parents and teachers. How would you handle this?

Possibly my last 2 weeks with my gf, already used the sick excuse, and need advice on what to tell my parents and teachers.
Do they not know you have a gf or something
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bizygomatic
@Gengar’s Ghost @HST @Emolifta @GonorrhoeaGobbler @shaneywaney69
 
Do they not know you have a gf or something
They don't and I can't tell them. All my previous lies will be exposed and they will probably call me back.
 
I NEED TO SPEND THE NEXT 2 WEEKS WITH MY GF​

——————————————————————————————​

My gf and I might not see each other again after these next 2 weeks. I want to spend that time with her, but I need to figure out what to tell my parents and teachers
about missing class.

1. WHY THE WHOLE 2 WEEKS?

She lives with her conservative sister, so we can't spend nights together. This is the time we have.

She isn't forcing me to skip class and she's okay with me going. But she chose to return to this city for me instead of staying with her parents, and I want to be here for
her too. Her birthday is on October 1. I've also saved enough money to cover myself.


——————————————————————————————​

2. THE PROBLEM

My parents live in another city. I already missed this week by saying I was sick, so I can't use that again. If I keep saying I'm ill, they'll probably tell me to come
home or show up here themselves.

3. WHAT DO I TELL THEM?

I need to explain 2 more weeks away from class to both my parents and teachers. How would you handle this?

Possibly my last 2 weeks with my gf, already used the sick excuse, and need advice on what to tell my parents and teachers.
dnr
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bizygomatic
They don't and I can't tell them. All my previous lies will be exposed and they will probably call me back.
Ggs bro, let this be a lesson and maybe you’ll lie better in the future.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bizygomatic
nigga GO to class are u seriously jeopardizing your future over some foid
 
  • +1
Reactions: walnut456, yyk117 and Bizygomatic
nigga GO to class are u seriously jeopardizing your future over some foid
It's 2 weeks. Class isn't also that helpful. Online teachers are better.
 
It's 2 weeks. Class isn't also that helpful. Online teachers are better.
idk man

i did the same mistake during college and was with my girlfriend all the time and we both skipped class a lot but i felt like it was worth it cuz i loved her

i failed my degree and she ended up fucking her bestfriend
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bizygomatic
I NEED TO SPEND THE NEXT 2 WEEKS WITH MY GF

——————————————————————————————​

My gf and I might not see each other again after these next 2 weeks. I want to spend that time with her, but I need to figure out what to tell my parents and teachers
about missing class.

1. WHY THE WHOLE 2 WEEKS?

She lives with her conservative sister, so we can't spend nights together. This is the time we have.

She isn't forcing me to skip class and she's okay with me going. But she chose to return to this city for me instead of staying with her parents, and I want to be here for
her too. Her birthday is on October 1. I've also saved enough money to cover myself.


——————————————————————————————​

2. THE PROBLEM

My parents live in another city. I already missed this week by saying I was sick, so I can't use that again. If I keep saying I'm ill, they'll probably tell me to come
home or show up here themselves.

3. WHAT DO I TELL THEM?

I need to explain 2 more weeks away from class to both my parents and teachers. How would you handle this?

Possibly my last 2 weeks with my gf, already used the sick excuse, and need advice on what to tell my parents and teachers.
You could say youve found this new online model of making money (say big numbers), but requires almost all of the attention throughout the day from you, so you just have to stay two more weeks home so that you can make big money with it. If they ask you after the two weeks where is the money just say you converted into crypto and lost it all or something like that. Obviously they might say no and just force you to go to school but I cant think of another way that could be plausible in which you can stay home for two weeks
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bizygomatic
how will your parents know if you miss class if you live in a different city
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bizygomatic
just break urself a bone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bizygomatic
skip strategically like friday and monday
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bizygomatic
how will your parents know if you miss class if you live in a different city
They get a call, most of the times.
just break urself a bone
That's a month long. I also won't be able to have fun with her then.
skip strategically like friday and monday
We can't be together on weekends because she lives with her sister and the weekdays are off. Monday is also a holiday. My class is from Tuesday-Friday.
You could say youve found this new online model of making money (say big numbers), but requires almost all of the attention throughout the day from you, so you just have to stay two more weeks home so that you can make big money with it. If they ask you after the two weeks where is the money just say you converted into crypto and lost it all or something like that. Obviously they might say no and just force you to go to school but I cant think of another way that could be plausible in which you can stay home for two weeks
Thanks for trying to help me out but I don't think this will work.
 
  • +1
Reactions: yyk117 and True Spaniard
They get a call, most of the times.
if they dont get calls 100% of the time just strategically plan your absences

like go to school for 2 days then dont go for 1
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bizygomatic

Similar threads

oldmanracing
Replies
3
Views
28
oldmanracing
oldmanracing
ben281
Replies
0
Views
23
ben281
ben281
mc reccesed cchin
Replies
9
Views
62
pexy
pexy
Geoff2024
Replies
22
Views
62
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
smartfoiddestroyer2
Replies
0
Views
18
smartfoiddestroyer2
smartfoiddestroyer2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top