I really need to undo the damage smoking has done to me overall

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
In terms of both health and looks
Not much damage but still bruv
My lungs are filled with tar from the cigarettes
I have low collagen and I have got dark circles cuz I abused tf Outta modafinil for the past few weeks and was not able to sleep well

Wish I could just stop smoking :

• So Sad
Reactions: user123456
nictoine pouches really helpd me with my addiction

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
nictoine pouches really helpd me with my addiction
I'm addicted to smoking not just nicotine ykwim
The way you smoke a cigarette take a ouff and push that smoke out your mouth
That shit gets addictive tok

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
In terms of both health and looks
Not much damage but still bruv
My lungs are filled with tar from the cigarettes
I have low collagen and I have got dark circles cuz I abused tf Outta modafinil for the past few weeks and was not able to sleep well

Wish I could just stop smoking :

Smoking is weird in a way, some people get no side effects and some develop the most devastating lung cancer ever, personally i won't quit smoking since i just do like 2 cigarettes per week and it's been like that for almost a year, overall it has helped me to lose weight and made my voice even deeper, if i notice anything weird i may quit but i think that smoking is defitinely one of the top 10 things i enjoy the most so it would be really depressing

• +1
Reactions: 78766, vcx and bululu_87
I'm addicted to smoking not just nicotine ykwim
The way you smoke a cigarette take a ouff and push that smoke out your mouth
That shit gets addictive tok
i get u bro ull get over this, u could try those like prop cigs that r flower based not too sure

Smoking is weird in a way, some people get no side effects and some develop the most devastating lung cancer ever, personally i won't quit smoking since i just do like 2 cigarettes per week and it's been like that for almost a year, overall it has helped me to lose weight and made my voice even deeper, if i notice anything weird i may quit but i think that smoking is defitinely one of the top 10 things i enjoy the most so it would be really depressing
the oldest person to live is a woman is 127 year old

the oldest person to live is a woman is 127 year old
Honestly why live that much anyways, we live in a decomposed society, i wouldn't really mind if smoking takes away a couple of years of my life if it means having some enjoyable moments during my days on this pathetic world we live in

• +1
Reactions: 78766
Honestly why live that much anyways, we live in a decomposed society, i wouldn't really mind if smoking takes away a couple of years of my life if it means having some enjoyable moments during my days on this pathetic world we live in
after lifemaxxing

Smoking only shows negative effects on the outside if you've been abusing tf outta that shit for years.
If you're worried about collagen then just dermaroll your face and use a 660nm red light lamp, if not enough for you, megadose on vitamin E + A.

About dark circles just improve circulation + get your sleep straight.

And regarding addiction... ima be 1000% real here, as long as you don't want to quit then you won't. ever. doesn't matter what. you must just thug that shit out and quit just like that, otherwise you'll have no chances to quit. hope this helps

Bro chill on the roids collegen max and hair max i feel like you haven't done those