I really regret all the times I got emotional over girls

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Cause most of these girls were subhuman STEM girls. I got rejected by them and I thought it was over because not even ugly girls wanted me.

I remember my first big meltdown was in 2016. I had approached a tall athletic girl from my class in the library. We talked for like 2 minutes, it was awkward af and then she left for lab class. Next day, she saw me and ignored me and I was devastated. It took me days to recover.

Another meltdown I had was when a STEM girl told me she only saw me as a friend. i legit wanted to rope at that point. I couldn't believe I got rejected by her.

But now that I look back at it, I was so weak and beta. The only girl that was worth getting emotional over was my oneitis who was my first love and infinitely better than these STEM cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
cope

• +1
I'm glad I got rid of that oneitis mentality, the cure is to realize that they aren't as special as you think they are. and they are just average.

Another cure is to just improve yourself until girls are attracted to you, right now girls tease each other when they see me it has worked wonders for my personal sanity. Being incel (ugly, crying, scorned by society) for so long can make you seek thERapy.

You can probably understand this if you look at pictures of them and really analyze it like facial features and stuff just plain average face. and gauge what you think if them VS some stranger.

Would a stranger go bat shit insane from a breakup?

Last edited:
  • +1
can't speak about stem girls yet but there's some really masculine and bitchy female teachers in university, they always try to act rugged and smartass (so cringey) and they boss the beta stem students around, but when they try that shit with me I put them in line. Only good thing about these bitches is they're probably good in bed because nothing fucks better than crazy

• +1
I'm glad I got rid of that oneitis mentality, the cure is to realize that they aren't as special as you think they are.

Oneitis is a very special person and she above all other girls
Only good thing about these bitches is they're probably good in bed because nothing fucks better than crazy

All women fuck the same, trust me. They all want a dominant guy to put them into submission, thats how all sex happens

• +1