Obito Uchiha maxxing
ZomboMeme 16032024100341

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TechnoBoss, pig_face and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, standardcel, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Nigga did all that killing and caused many to suffer only to turn good at the end. Naruto is dogshit😂

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
obito was a bitch ass nigga got cucked by kakashi
Obito mogged kakashi in every single way post mask, was way stronger, more dark triad, more intimidating, more badass etc. + kakashi would’ve been fodder without that sharingan obito gave him 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and standardcel
Obito mogged kakashi in every single way post mask, was way stronger, more dark triad, more intimidating, more badass etc. + kakashi would’ve been fodder without that sharingan obito gave him 🤣
did rin love obito like how she loved kakashi ? no ! das ryt obito was a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Nigga did all that killing and caused many to suffer only to turn good at the end. Naruto is dogshit😂
Just be born with superpower and lecture everyone to work hard theory

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Lynxress, sub5c3l and 1 other person
I can’t believe konoha literally did ethnic cleansing and got away with it.

did rin love obito like how she loved kakashi ? no ! das ryt obito was a cuck
obito was a pussy as kid/ before he met madara but after he did and started wearing that mask he turned into a complete boss that's what i love about him, he made a crazy transformation

obito was a pussy before he met madara but after he did and started wearing that mask he turned into a complete boss that's what i love about him, he made a crazy transformation
from incel to incel , no transformation tbh and got manipulated by some low iq fox chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, yeeyeeslayer and randomop
Naruto is written badly

itachi mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
from incel to incel , no transformation tbh and got manipulated by some low iq fox chad
bro are you retarded??? he became the most badass person the in universe after he put on that mask.

At 13 he slaughtered the hidden mist ninja with neg difficulty and at 14 WAS THUGGING IT OUT WITH THE 4 HOKAGE. He was kage level at 14.

Watch these videos and tell me he isn't a complete badass

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
itachi mogs tbh
fair stance, i love itachi too. Him and obito are my co favourite characters but i just like obito slightly more

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l
bro are you retarded??? he became the most badass person the in universe after he put on that mask.

At 13 he slaughtered the hidden mist ninja with neg difficulty and at 14 WAS THUGGING IT OUT WITH THE 4 HOKAGE. He was kage level at 14.

Watch these videos and tell me he isn't a complete badass

did rin ever love obito the way she loved Kakashi? no ! Incel is still incel even when he becomes strong

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
did rin ever love obito the way she loved Kakashi? no ! Incel is still incel even when he becomes strong
Niggas be really arguing over some imaginary characters 💀

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, pig_face, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face