I really think finasteride can cause bone density loss

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
I really believe it does lower your dimorphism...

I'm really on the brink of saying fuck hair... And let nature take it's course...

@buflek have you noted something similar to your facial structure? Not your chest part cuz I'm aware of it.

@Moggie can you link that study where you copy pasted something about DHT relation to formation of bone mass?

@kamil @Sir Galachad @SubhumanCurrycel @DHTrash @TrestIsBest

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Moggie
I really believe it does lower your dimorphism...

I'm really on the brink of saying fuck hair... And let nature take it's course...

@buflek have you noted something similar to your facial structure? Not your chest part cuz I'm aware of it.

@Moggie can you link that study where you copy pasted something about DHT relation to formation of bone mass?

@kamil @Sir Galachad @SubhumanCurrycel @DHTrash @TrestIsBest
People are taking it for ages and somehow only you and a small % of people taking it only notice it how is that retard

• +1
Reactions: Eren, cutecel, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
nah bro thats just fear mongering. 3 months on fin and my crown density is already looking good :

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cutecel, ROTTING, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
"I really think"

worst than "trust me bro"

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
sorry bro I dont remember, fin doesnt block all dht though, quick google says the bone lose is from inhibition of type i 5 alpha reductace inhibition and fin inhibits type ii and iii

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, the next o'pry, Sir Galachad and 1 other person
possible but hard to tell. i took fin in janury february and noticed nasobilial folds this summer. could be from boneless tbh or natural aging

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Elvisandreaa
My dick grew

My dick grew
HOPE IT GROWS REALLY BIG AND THICK ENOUGH TO PENETRATE YOUR DAUGHTER AS A FETUS DEEP DOWN THAT PUSSY OF YOUR WIFE OF A HOOKER, DEFLOWERING HER MOTHER FUCKER GO DIE BEFORE I RUN RIOT ON YOUR ANCESTORS FROM BIRTH TO YOUR BLOODLINE OF YOUR DAUGHTERS NEWLY DEFLOWERED PUSSY

• Love it
Reactions: Germania