I really want a blonde white PAWG

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
All I want is to make out with her. I want to kiss her neck, kiss her lips, look her in the eyes, eat out her ass and remove her sweaty stinky socks and lick clean her toes and soles and sniff away as I do it.

And then as a bonus put my dick in her pussy and have her bounce up and down up and down on my dick till I cum inside till the last drop

FUCK.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 18522, Lynxress and 6 others
Your dick is small as shit bozo call that shit lilpump💯💯

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, the BULL, zura and 8 others
Trainseenit

All I want is to make out with her. I want to kiss her neck, kiss her lips, look her in the eyes, eat out her ass and remove her sweaty stinky socks and lick clean her toes and soles and sniff away as I do it.

And then as a bonus put my dick in her pussy and have her bounce up and down up and down on my dick till I cum inside till the last drop

FUCK.
That statement is low T af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, WeiWei, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
your the reason no one cares about males

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Primalsplit, WeiWei and 1 other person

FUCK.
It will never happen. ;):feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

FUCK.
As opposed to
A black pawg?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Alexis Texas

I want a blonde young stacy

• +1
w thread same goes for me i love pawgs

• Love it
you fantasize about it but i've already done it

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR
bro u are way too horny. i dont even want sex anymore tbh

• JFL
youll never get it though, OP, cause rice

Because of blackpill.
Nah suck my dick faggot. I'mma make it happen and prove the haters wrong. Just coz some dumbass BLACKPILLLLLLLER said so on a obscure schizo forum doesn't mean jackshit. Against all the odds, I'mma realize my dreams

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, Primalsplit and Skywalker
Nah suck my dick faggot. I'mma make it happen and prove the haters wrong. Just coz some dumbass BLACKPILLLLLLLER said so on a obscure schizo forum doesn't mean jackshit. Against all the odds, I'mma realize my dreams
thats the spirit bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and WeiWei
Anything is possible. Shoot for your dreams.
Don't ever get up.
(Seriously tho. Go for it.)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
mirin incel fantasies bwc

• Ugh..
I had a FWB like that but I ghosted her because FWBs don’t add to body count and needing 2 hands to choke a girl is disgusting for everyone involved.

I had a FWB like that but I ghosted her because FWBs don’t add to body count and needing 2 hands to choke a girl is disgusting for everyone involved.
>slay count 48
>Hardmax plans: trimax, infras, botox brow drop, UEE and jawline fillers

The fact you can seperate these things are impressive, for me I am stuck in a mental loop where I must accomplish the aesthetic threshold to unlock the capability of pursuing sex.