I really want to ascend to chadlite/chad if possible

I have been called good looking but I’m never happy with my appearance. I want to make a big difference from how I look now, I’m already going to the gym and training my neck. I’m also tanning.
im 188cm/6’2 tall which is decent where I’m from. I really want tips on how to ascend. I hate my looks and i think it comes from childhood trauma when i was bullied for my ugly looks
You are gl already. Try to become better at taking pics tho. Mirror selfie’s tend to look best atleast for me. You can obviously get surgery’s but you don’t have a failo. So ascending with surgery will be hard or rather unlikely. But as you are you shouldn’t worry going out at all. some guys will be better looking but not to a point where it should worry you.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Romeo1111
He doesn't come close to arvid because of eye area

Just stop browsing this forum, there is nothing you can improve by softmaxxing. The only thing you could improve is eye area which would need surgery but you would be retarded to undergo surgery for a psl boost that small.
His eye area isint that big of a deal its not good but not bad it is average and eyearea is hugely overrated anyways. He do mog Arvid because of his height. Height is way more important then eye area especialy from where he and arvid is from. You can be chad without a perfect eye area but you cant be chad witouth being tall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111