I Really Want To Be A Dad and Have A Family

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Lately as I go to sleep, I hold not 1 pillow, but 2.

I pretend one is my wife, and the other is our daughter.

The feeling of having my family in my arms gives me the greatest sense of purpose I have ever felt. I want to take care of my family. I am the man of the family, they rely on me, and taking care of them is my purpose in life.

I've also had two dreams I had a daughter, and the feeling of "I would do anything for this girl, I would die for her" is something I felt and it is profound.

As an ugly single male, life has no purpose. I have nobody to love, nobody to take care of, nobody to work for. Consequently I rot all day and never pursue any goals, like school or business ideas. Pretending I have a family makes me feel like a man. I have people who rely on me, I'm being held accountable, and I have to be at my best to provide for them.

But because of how I look, I'll never have this. If I want to be loved, the bone above my eye has to be lower, and my cheekbone has to stick out more. Yes, that's the only thing holding me back. It's crazy how simple and cruel this world is.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Lately as I go to sleep, I hold not 1 pillow, but 2.

I pretend one is my wife, and the other is our daughter.

The feeling of having my family in my arms gives me the greatest sense of purpose I have ever felt. I want to take care of my family. I am the man of the family, they rely on me, and taking care of them is my purpose in life.

I've also had two dreams I had a daughter, and the feeling of "I would do anything for this girl, I would die for her" is something I felt and it is profound.

As an ugly single male, life has no purpose. I have nobody to love, nobody to take care of, nobody to work for. Consequently I rot all day and never pursue any goals, like school or business ideas. Pretending I have a family makes me feel like a man. I have people who rely on me, I'm being held accountable, and I have to be at my best to provide for them.

But because of how I look, I'll never have this. If I want to be loved, the bone above my eye has to be lower, and my cheekbone has to stick out more. Yes, that's the only thing holding me back. It's crazy how simple and cruel this world is.
Sad how the bones is our body and hair follicles on our head determine our fate in life.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3299, SHARK and 2 others
You’d still be divorced if your chad and shelling out alimony in 2k19 no one is safe

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Same.
It is what it is
I’ll just get a dog that mogs me

over for infertile niggas