I really wish curries were black pilled

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
My dad back in the 1980's had a lot of money saved up in the uk and back then money meant everything as A bengal is a 3rd world shit hole even more so back then and b my dad had a British pass port.

If he was black pilled he would have gone back and beta buxed a decent looking Bengali women who looked decent enough maybe not stacy but just enough. This is what Islam does to mother fuckers they bullshit parents into thinking every 1 is equal and then when those parents have kids the child in this day and age grows up to be black pilled and then they blame the parents this is the eternal cycle of the ER.

@SecularIslamist

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: basedblackpiller, Gonthar, reddotguy and 2 others
My dad back in the 1980's had a lot of money saved up in the uk and back then money meant everything as A bengal is a 3rd world shit hole even more so back then and b my dad had a British pass port.

If he was black pilled he would have gone back and beta buxed a decent looking Bengali women who looked decent enough maybe not stacy but just enough. This is what Islam does to mother fuckers they bullshit parents into thinking every 1 is equal and then when those parents have kids the child in this day and age grows up to be black pilled and then they blame the parents this is the eternal cycle of the ER.

@SecularIslamist
That's not parents / Islam fault that's soycietys fault. They are from a different generation.

Low IQ take.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
That's not parents / Islam fault that's soycietys fault. They are from a different generation.

Low IQ take.

Islam tells the lie we are all equal my dad being raised in an islamic society believes that he goes to earn money and then goes to the uk then he goes back home to marry some random women through beta buxing like if your gonna beta bux choose some 1 that is attractive but without islam curries would be black pileld

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, brucewayne78 and gribsufer1

@SecularIslamist
I don’t think decent looking Bengali women exist pal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reddotguy, poopoohead, brucewayne78 and 4 others
Islam tells the lie we are all equal my dad being raised in an islamic society believes that he goes to earn money and then goes to the uk then he goes back home to marry some random women through beta buxing like if your gonna beta bux choose some 1 that is attractive but without islam curries would be black pileld
U ex muzzie?

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Wtf does that have to do with Islam? Literally every ethnic does this who comes to the West. Betabuxxing is something every passport bro is doing.

Sounds like you left Islam coz you felt that it was holding you back. When in reality you're just subhuman.

This guy is on drugs. @yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @MaghrebGator @Fiqh

Anyway I'm logging out. I've got stuff to do..argue with one of them jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65135, Michael Myers, SomaliMax and 1 other person
Wtf does that have to do with Islam? Literally every ethnic does this who comes to the West. Betabuxxing is something every passport bro is doing.

Sounds like you left Islam coz you felt that it was holding you back. When in reality you're just subhuman.

this nigga really left Islam cuz of the blackpill/racepill like what??? this has to be the most bizarre reason I’ve ever heard anyone leave Islam for 😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist

Can you not connect dots ? atheists don't believe we are all equal and are much more prone to genetic determinism muzzies aren't muzzie faith effects curry culture curry culture effects your parents which effect what the off spring looks like

U ex muzzie?
Sounds like he left coz he blamed religion for bluepilling him. Lots of ex muzzie leave Islam and try to ascend with the nearest white LTB. They soo. realise it was their pheno and not religion holding them back.

I could be wrong but there are many cases like this.

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and yeeyeeslayer
Can you not connect dots ? atheists don't believe we are all equal and are much more prone to genetic determinism muzzies aren't muzzie faith effects curry culture curry culture effects your parents which effect what the off spring looks like
Bruh you are VIP so just delete this post. At least just come up with the usual shit the prophet married Aisha, Islam is violent, Islam is backward etc.

Sounds like he left coz he blamed religion for bluepilling him. Lots of ex muzzie leave Islam and try to ascend with the nearest white LTB. They soo. realise it was their pheno and not religion holding them back.

I could be wrong but there are many cases like this.

Well do you not get it ? or are you to slow to understand looks is decided by your parents muzzie culture makes it so ppl deny genetic determinism and eugenics this is what creates a culture of beta buxes that is the end result of religion I'd say the same to a christ cuck and a dindu

It’s the biggest cope ever, if OP was gl he would’ve gotten the white pussy he so desperately craves despite him being Muslim like @st.hamudi but 6‘5 and @GriffithMaxx do despite being Muslim

this nigga really left Islam cuz of the blackpill/racepill like what??? this has to be the most bizarre reason I’ve ever heard anyone leave Islam for 😭😭😭😭

I mean i left Islam ages back but your not getting the point muzzie culture is what made me ugly by not making my dad black pilled

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
It’s the biggest cope ever, if OP was gl he would’ve gotten the white pussy he so desperately craves despite him being Muslim like @st.hamudi but 6‘5 and @GriffithMaxx do despite being Muslim

Those 2 are good looking what's your point i'm not saying you can't be a muslim and good looking what i'm saying is that islam promotes a culture of blue pillers i know cause i talk to my mom and Athiests are not blue pilled

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Those 2 are good looking what's your point i'm not saying you can't be a muslim and good looking what i'm saying is that islam promotes a culture of blue pillers i know cause i talk to my mom and Athiests are not blue pilled
how does it tho? Islam doesn't deny the reality that some are better looking that each other

how does it tho? Islam doesn't deny the reality that some are better looking that each other

No but it teaches people that were all equal in the eyes of god and that to god there isn't inherently worser or better looking people and it teaches on a cultural scale to go for bull shit like ''true love''

Rome wasnt built in one day.

Rome wasnt built in one day.

Bro i wish curries started to get sean opry dna and clone that nigger in curry land so that every curry that's born looks like a walking talking sean opry

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

Low IQ take.
Western SOYciety.

It’s a corruption like chaos. It seeps everywhere if you don’t bottle it all up

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Western SOYciety.

It’s a corruption like chaos. It seeps everywhere if you don’t bottle it all up

Western soysociety needs to accept the black pill same with curry land by taking more sperm donors of chads

Nice to see you posting again pal

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Western soysociety needs to accept the black pill same with curry land by taking more sperm donors of chads
Western SOYciety created most of the blackpill dude…

Taking chad sperm is a pisstake why should he get to breed? Women shouldn’t be given any rights like in the good ol days this was never an issue onyl fsggot effeminate men like you want to give chad this power it’s pathetic and low T soy

Western SOYciety created most of the blackpill dude…

Bro that's a cope it's always been innate in us the black pill just got brought out more with soyciety but it doesn't have to be a bad thing if society would accept eugenics life would be a lot better and by this i forcing indian foids to have sperm donations from sean orpy and raising the kids for 20 years

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bro that's a cope it's always been innate in us the black pill just got brought out more with soyciety but it doesn't have to be a bad thing if society would accept eugenics life would be a lot better and by this i forcing indian foids to have sperm donations from sean orpy and raising the kids for 20 years
I updated my comment re read it. And your LOW T cuck for wanting only Chad to breed

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I updated my comment re read it. And your LOW T cuck for wanting only Chad to breed

Women are nothing but sperm incubators and having a chad face is the ideal in society as it's a sign of genetic heridty it goes beyond petty attraction highly beautiful people are also more mentally sound and intelligent

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 64865

@SecularIslamist
jfl

If only chads were allowed to breed, no one would suffer from BDD.
If only women had no rights 2/10 incels wouldn’t have issues getting a wife

• WTF
Reactions: Pakicel

Can confirm he isn’t a mogger but I always thought he was a dindu.

Can confirm he isn’t a mogger but I always thought he was a dindu.

It would make more sense if i was dindu as it would atleast be a faith my ancestors followed or a didust but it's all bullshit at the end of the day but bhai i don't understand how you as a non Arab can be worshiping that desert god your ancestors were buddhists or Zoroastrians also it's all bullshit at the end of the day any 1 claims to have the 1 true faith just so conveniently happens to be born in it

It would make more sense if i was dindu as it would atleast be a faith my ancestors followed or a didust but it's all bullshit at the end of the day but bhai i don't understand how you as a non Arab can be worshiping that desert god your ancestors were buddhists or Zoroastrians also it's all bullshit at the end of the day any 1 claims to have the 1 true faith just so conveniently happens to be born in it
Saar...you must worship what your ancestors did saar...