I really wish that I had stayed in Mexico and not have comed to the US until i turned 18

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
so yeah, I was 9 when I came to the Jewnited states and I inmediatly regretted, not at all, but I started to think about it until i turned 14/15 that It would have been better to stay in mexico, main reasons being that the Instantyl missed everything i had in mexico such as my friends, cousins, good weather, a better home, my schoolmates my church etc, when I came here I never became friends with any neighbor, the church that we went to where asking us for too much money, my new home was super old, filled with asbestos, my community did not even had sidewalks, the local park was filled with homeless, i had to learn a new language, had to go to school with niggers and central americans, i no longer had cable tv or even the good open tv i had in mexico, instead i had to watch boring telemundo and univision which where painfully boring and its programation was empty compared to canal 5, oncetv mexico or azteca I also started getting fat because of all the junk goyslop my family would take me to, also in school they would give us a lot of public school unhealthy goyslop which was mandatory apparently, on top of that we had only 15 minutes of recess instead of 30 like i had in mexico, schools did not had windows and felt painfully boring, the lack of windows later made me vitamin d deficient which made me have myopia, When I got to middle school we did not used uniforms, which sucked cuz in teenagehood aparently it is a daily contest to be wearing the best clothes and shoes, for me i did not cared about those superficial stuff and I certainly did not wanted to participate in such contest, I wish I had to wear uniform like when i was in mexico.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and PointOfNoReturn
bumpo

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
IMG 0409

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
USA is so shitty
That's why all the illegals from your shitty country are having a free for all at the boarder right?