I recently did bimax and malar implant can u rate me now and point my failo?

M

maloccluso

Iron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, normie_joe, Deleted member 69862 and 1 other person
20230924 010417

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
You still have slightly bulgy lower lids, you should have gotten infra rim implants that wrapped around the rim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, CyberPsychodelic, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
Do u think i am atleast MTN?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and UndiagnosedSchizo
Bad harmony, bad mouth, normie eye area. Low mtn

• JFL
Yes i think the same a out infra orbital but before i had a Hole, even the slight implant made a huge difference
This is the before.
Screenshot 20230924 013144 Gallery

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 43403 and 3 others
U still have recessed chin bro what bimax did u do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and UndiagnosedSchizo
U look better now but still recessed

• JFL
20230925 003049

I am recessed? They avanced a lot i though i was even

• JFL
Bad harmony, bad mouth, normie eye area. Low mtn
?????? Solid harmony , full symmetrical and good sized lips , above average eye area with thick eyebrows, no scleral show and positive cantal tilt ! Stop talking about what you don’t know bro !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Deleted member 69862 and UndiagnosedSchizo
?????? Solid harmony , full symmetrical and good sized lips , above average eye area with thick eyebrows, no scleral show and positive cantal tilt ! Stop talking about what you don’t know bro !
Stop lying. Jfl

• JFL
View attachment 2450733

I am recessed? They avanced a lot i though i was even
Is not recessed ! Your chin is past the line of your nasal bridge! Don’t listen to these imbeciles and learn yourself how to rate your face before asking advice , this way u avoid being lied to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
Asymmetry in eye size. Look better. Eyes are too close set. Nose and mouth way too big for face. Thick eyebrows is a plus but they're slitghly negatively tilted. But that's a minor flaw

• JFL
Your @maloccluso has definitely been fixed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, It'snotover and UndiagnosedSchizo
Thank for ur answer guys.

• JFL
Ur around mtn. Fix the eyebags

• JFL
Asymmetry in eye size. Look better. Eyes are too close set. Nose and mouth way too big for face. Thick eyebrows is a plus but they're slitghly negatively tilted. But that's a minor flaw
U are blind

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Thanks for ur advice. 4 day are passed since my surgery malar implant only + bimax and genio.
But i want to do jaw rap around implant. What u guasto think, jaw implant can take me to HTN level?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Thanks for ur advice. 4 day are passed since my surgery malar implant only + bimax and genio.
But i want to do jaw rap around implant. What u guasto think, jaw implant can take me to HTN level?
Bullshit. Why are you not very swollen then?

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 18879
Not sure but i think you would benefit from under eye support fillers

Bullshit. Why are you not very swollen then?
I dont know seriously. The surgeon is very Wellington known in Italy. And even the day after i was not swollen. I dont have sensibility on the upper lip but its normal.

• +1
Well known*

• +1
I dont know seriously. The surgeon is very Wellington known in Italy. And even the day after i was not swollen. I dont have sensibility on the upper lip but its normal.
Is it ramieri? This is an anomaly. Pretty much everyone looks like they got hit by a car for the first week.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
I legit thought you were a few months post op and this was your final result.

I legit thought you were a few months post op and this was your final result.
I did the surgery 4 days ago 21/09/2023.
I dont even know how this is possibile. Surgeon was incredibile. Yes it is ramieri

• +1
I dont even know how this is possibile. Surgeon was incredibile. Yes it is ramieri
Surgery first or after braces?

From what I have seen, they are mostly shit. I'd just get fillers for jaw angularity.

Screenshot 20230925 134710 WhatsApp
20230925 132320

Braces for 2 years i had very fucked up teeth

I don't think this has to do with the surgeon. Maybe your healing rate is very quick. Or you just got lucky. Some people report being swollen for months. Could just be in their head though as most I've seen look normal by week 3 or 4.

Do u think i am only low MTN o i can say i am high MTN or even Low HTN?

you wont be htn with those eyes.

but its a decent result, he didnt mess up and didnt do anything really crazy, you got an realistic and expected result

your MTN and a bit higher depending on the women

you wont be htn with those eyes.

but its a decent result, he didnt mess up and didnt do anything really crazy, you got an realistic and expected result

your MTN and a bit higher depending on the women
Yeah i understand but i dont know what i sworng with my eyes maybe undereye support lacking?
Becouse if i take a pitture outside my eyes are tensione time better but they are still not enough. What are the things that worse my eyes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925-135902_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925-135902_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I am not Squinting in any of this photo

Easily low htn at the least, u ascended

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and It'snotover
Outside are a bit better

Attachments

• 20230925_140214_002.jpg
    20230925_140214_002.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 0
I think there is something off about ramus and something about eyes. But i dont understand what and u guys are probably better than me in this aspect. So im searching advice

Nice man looks good

Do you plan on getting more stuff done?
Yeah.
Jaw wrap around implant
Lipofilling
Filler for chin
My concern are three:

-eyes i dont understand my eyes what are their problem, inside are mid but outside they improve a lot
-ramus
- chin
But all of these i can correct if i know the source of the problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Deleted member 3105
I think there is something off about ramus and something about eyes. But i dont understand what and u guys are probably better than me in this aspect. So im searching advice
Yeah your eyes are actually not the best.. also u r recessed like 3mm which is fine cuz u r wide enough from the front

For referente. Why my eyes changes this much changing only between bene outside or inside the house. Inside they are mid
Inside but outside are better.
I am not squinting in any of these photo

Attachments

• 20230925_131439.jpg
    20230925_131439.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230925_140214_002.jpg
    20230925_140214_002.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 0
man doin surgery to still look between LTN and MTN, brutal

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and LooksThinker
Yeah i understand but i dont know what i sworng with my eyes maybe undereye support lacking?
Becouse if i take a pitture outside my eyes are tensione time better but they are still not enough. What are the things that worse my eyes
IPD and orbitals, you got cillian murphy eyes

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic