I recently did bimax and malar implant can u rate me now and point my failo?

The only aim for me is to improve every problem i have that is possibile for surgery. Midface im fucked but i cant change it. But everything else i want to improve.

Any way to furhter improve and go to HTN level?
- jaw implant
-lipofilling for eyebag
And?
nah you dont need more jaw it‘s already okay.

you can do fat grafts and fillings

how much was the malar implant ?

Bro hairmax asap

Pretty good ascension. How tall are you op?

Just grow it and keep updating us bhai

Low htn, you don't need to be perfect to be htn lol. Some angularity in the gonions will ascend you more

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
I m studyng engeener right now but since 16 years old i worked to pay my surgeries.
To me all that matter are surgeries. Too much shit i have taken for my face.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Pakicel
Low htn, you don't need to be perfect to be htn lol. Some angularity in the gonions will ascend you more
Yeah i think the same
I think jaw implant for gonion Angles and ramus would ascend me to HTN but test would mean i pass from subhuman rat to HTN, than i stop and start to gymmax

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and It'snotover
I m studyng engeener right now but since 16 years old i worked to pay my surgeries.
To me all that matter are surgeries. Too much shit i have taken for my face.
You should be fine now as you don't have a @maloccluso anymore.

Man, you look great for just being 4 days postop, crazy if true.

This surgery ascended you hard and imo you are HTN. Congrats

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and LeaveMaxx
I honeslty think i am MTN and psl4 righe now. But thanks a lot. I hope to change my life for the better. Utile now it was bad with women

Side profile really improved a lot. Now should i consider when the spelling goes down jaw implant?

I would appreciate some advice. I will do filler for rhino surely but i dont know if gonions and jaw inplant would improve

Attachments

• 20230927_233938.jpg
    20230927_233938.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 0
I honeslty think i am MTN and psl4 righe now. But thanks a lot. I hope to change my life for the better. Utile now it was bad with women
Your @maloccluso was causing you problems with women. But now that it is gone, why do you worry?

your gl bro quit being autistic
I want to improve. I want to know if jaw implant and gonion implant can square my jaw more and if i benefict from them. I will probably do it in 8 months, but every feedback i will really appreciate. My life until now was beat off on the bed and cry lol so i want change everything fixable without become uncanny

I want to improve. I want to know if jaw implant and gonion implant can square my jaw more and if i benefict from them. I will probably do it in 8 months, but every feedback i will really appreciate. My life until now was beat off on the bed and cry lol so i want change everything fixable without become uncanny
you don’t need surgery your problem is your autism your a gl in the first pics mog most guys here easily

• +1
Your @maloccluso was causing you problems with women. But now that it is gone, why do you worry?
Becouse i am kv at 24 and i think this is not enough. I detest to become uncanny so im asking for feedback about jaw implants and what should i ask about them to improve my face.
Looksmaxxing never stop.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Becouse i am kv at 24 and i think this is not enough. I detest to become uncanny so im asking for feedback about jaw implants and what should i ask about them to improve my face.
Looksmaxxing never stop.
You are a bit hardcapped by your PFL and IPD. Not much you can do about it unless you want to get OBO and tripod, which aren't really worth it imo.

Honestly, I would not get anymore surgeries. You don't need more jaw width. So no implants. Maybe fillers for angularity.

Other than that, softmax and approach women.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and LeaveMaxx
ol
Yeah i understand but i dont know what i sworng with my eyes maybe undereye support lacking?
Becouse if i take a pitture outside my eyes are tensione time better but they are still not enough. What are the things that worse my eyes
tat max bro and you’ll dead be htn

For referente. Why my eyes changes this much changing only between bene outside or inside the house. Inside they are mid
Inside but outside are better.
I am not squinting in any of these photo
dude wtf. you look amazing. Rhino and you’ll be htn fs wtf are these people talking about???? LMAO

insane ascension from subhuman to low HTN.

I don't see any harmony issues so you're fine

You are a bit hardcapped by your PFL and IPD. Not much you can do about it unless you want to get OBO and tripod, which aren't really worth it imo.

Honestly, I would not get anymore surgeries. You don't need more jaw width. So no implants. Maybe fillers for angularity.

Other than that, softmax and approach women.
his IPD is fine IMO

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 69862
great ascension i remeber u from italian forums

Bro you’re good. Just stop being autistic and learn how to talk to girls 🗣️ You mog like 50 percent of the people here

• +1
Feom subhuman to MTN

• +1
Insane lifefuel ascension

• +1
Insane ascension, you look great now, but if you want to know your "flaws" or things that you could think are holding you back, are (im still learning about this) :

- negative tilted eyebrows
- your left eyebrow ends sooner than the right eyebrow
- narrowing lower third
- unequal width of the jaw due to pointy chim (along with narrow lower third)
- maybe thin neck

I want to be understood, your flaw of pointy chin is, that your chin should be wide as your mouth, if you fix narrow jaw and narrow chin, you will get the "Trapezoidal jaw" wich is ideal, therefore you can be more atractive, neck trianing too, minoxidil on the left eyebrow (inner part), and you could look up how to make your eyebrows gor from negative to neutral/positive, maybe by trimming them or something

Those flaws are holding you back from Chad - 6 psl

You can make your eyebrows neutral/positive by trimming the upper-inner part of them

I will help you identify your other flaws, so you can fix them and reach 6 Psl (Chad) :

- Negative tilted eyebrows : you can fix this by trimming the inner-upper part of your eyebrows, they will be neutral to positive this way
- Thin neck (neck training 2 to 3 per week, extension 4x15,right 4x15,left 4x15,and neck curls with hatness 3x15)
- narrow lower third : you cna fix this with fillers or Bonesmashing the gonions
- narrow chin, you can fix this with filler :)

Remmeber to collagenmax, bodymax, get on fin if you see hair problems asap, and fix those flaws to recah Chad- psl 6 :)