I refuse my genetics.

geekr

geekr

Silver
Joined
Jan 31, 2026
Posts
583
Reputation
315
I absutly refuse my mantlet and dimolet genetics. right now imy bone age is 2.4 years delayed at 15 and im in the 30th precentile of hight( 5 7). I totally hate how I get stared at becouse I look like a child, I hate being mistaken for 10 years old everytime I meet someone new. Idgaf that my e2 is currently undetectable from letrozole, I don't care that I cant rotate my wrist from gh water retention. I fully can't stand being so out of place and lower then everywone, I have to tell girls i have a genetic condition that limits bone growth just so I can talk to them. I hate it so much. I can't belive theres poeple who never experence this and will never know what its like, I hate it so much. More then all of this I hate my genitics, I hate it more them more then anything, I'm tired of being invisible. should I hop on 500 test & nandrolone, I found a good vendor, I just hate looking like a child so much.
 

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
6
Views
63
Amuzant
Amuzant
sørenyuko
Replies
1
Views
22
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
thehand
Replies
8
Views
61
thehand
thehand
Euron
Replies
12
Views
57
Euron
Euron
TGUN.
Replies
13
Views
80
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top