I refuse to fraud NT

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
After looksmaxxing I won’t even fraud NT. I refuse to even lie about watching stupid normie TV shows (like the office or love island or whatever) and keep up with stupid trends.

ogre

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, PubertyMaxxer, Over and 21 others
Based and blackpilled
Never watch normie shows they don't intrigue me the least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, PubertyMaxxer, Over and 9 others
Based and blackpilled
Never watch normie shows they don't intrigue me the least
Exactly son. Normie shows are extremely garbage, boring and shallow. Even before I got blackpilled I realized this.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Zeta ascended, BigBiceps and 7 others
Bro just yesterday I was thinking the same shit cuz Uni just started and I have seen all these nomries laughing and joking around and having no fucking clue of reality!

It's like they think they would land a job after they graduate
They think they will take this ONE course that will make them better than anyone
That they think THIS semester they are gonna get with their oneitis
JUST FUCKING LOL at there clueless low IQ life tbh

Reality is most of them are incels and will stay incels until they beta bucks a bitch, that of course if they landed a decent job and made some money
And 95% of the uni students who would get with their "oneitis" and get their dream job are FOIDS!!!
FOIDS never fucking lose!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LostYouth, PubertyMaxxer, BigBiceps and 2 others
Bro just yesterday I was thinking the same shit cuz Uni just started and I have seen all these nomries laughing and joking around and having no fucking clue of reality!

They think they will take this ONE course that will make them better than anyone

Reality is most of them are incels and will stay incels until they beta bucks a bitch, that of course if they landed a decent job and made some money
And 95% of the uni students who would get with their "oneitis" and get their dream job are FOIDS!!!
High IQ brother

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
NT is good if it’s natural. NT is bad if you have to fraud. Because at that point, you’re trying to be something you’re not. Putting on a facade isn’t healthy

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel

I haven't even graduated yet and theres dozens of companies on my dick trying to get me to come work for them lol, just depends on the field you're in

NT is good if it’s natural. NT is bad if you have to fraud. Because at that point, you’re trying to be something you’re not. Putting on a facade isn’t healthy
True. People can usually see through the frauding too.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I stop frauding NT right after I get the bang.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Same. Be chad or die.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Blackout.xl
What nt means? Jfl

I like to roam the streets nude tbh.

But I have to put on a facade of clothes. So is me wearing clothes not healthy?

If you are extremly gl NT does not mean shit. People will come to you.

Take the meekspill & serialkillerpill.

High IQ, based, and Darktriadmaxxed

After looksmaxxing I won’t even fraud NT. I refuse to even lie about watching stupid normie TV shows (like the office or love island or whatever) and keep up with stupid trends.

ogre

Stay friendless and sexless, is as if you weren't already.

Hot Take:

All you are doing is complaining about being an incel, and the blackpill, but I have yet to see one once of ambition to improve yourself. Every looks max is cope? Why are you here dude.

It's like you enjoy the comfort of inceldom. So you can be lazy, and not have to do anything.

Even saving up money from a decent job or freelance skill, and soft maxing is more notable.

Really disappointing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
i try to fraud NT everyday but it doesnt work. NT is ideal, NT is key to living a happy an fulfilling life and fitting in.

Stay friendless and sexless, is as if you weren't already.

Hot Take:

All you are doing is complaining about being an incel, and the blackpill, but I have yet to see one once of ambition to improve yourself. Every looks max is cope? Why are you here dude.

It's like you enjoy the comfort of inceldom. So you can be lazy, and not have to do anything.

Even saving up money from a decent job or freelance skill, and soft maxing is more notable.

Really disappointing.
Wtf are you even talking about?
I like to roam the streets nude tbh.

But I have to put on a facade of clothes. So is me wearing clothes not healthy?
Not even remotely the same thing. NT = being normal in the eyes of the average person.
Which requires you to do the same things as the average person, which I listed in the thread.

Not wearing clothes is just retarded

I just made a statement on you in general
That has to be the most retarded statement I’ve ever seen, drop your stated IQ by 60 if you actually believe what you just said.

That has to be the most retarded statement I’ve ever seen, drop your stated IQ by 60 if you actually believe what you just said.

You are delusional

Seek mental help

Every single thing I said in that statement, can be backed with countless threads of you doing said thing.

I am just letting you know, when everyone leaves this site, and you are still on it, you are the only one to blame.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
statusmax and people will try to fit in with you brahh
normies are nothing but sheep

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
i dont even pretend to be normie ngl

And you know what's funny

I won't feel sorry for you when it happens; I already warned you.

Get your shit together bro

You are delusional

Seek mental help
You are acting as if I think every looksmax is cope when I literally made a mega thread for chewing, free weighting and a thread for bone growing vitamin stacks? Are you stupid?

You don’t live my life either. You don’t know what I’m doing in my day by day. Therefore, your assumptions of “no ambition to looksmax” is baseless and retarded. Rope immediately
statusmax and people will try to fit in with you brahh
normies are nothing but sheep
Status maxxing is a pain in the ass when most Normies are massive narcys that do anything to bolster their status. I’d know, i
Status maxxed hard in gr 9 and saw the effects
i try to fraud NT everyday but it doesnt work. NT is ideal, NT is key to living a happy an fulfilling life and fitting in.
I can’t be NT son. I tried to fraud for years and couldn’t do it. Im socially stunted

Last edited:
You guys actually struggle to act normal? I either keep quiet if its not my type of setting or just adapt to the situation. What's so hard? I understand if you're autistic but its not hard to interact with people.

You guys actually struggle to act normal? I either keep quiet if its not my type of setting or just adapt to the situation. What's so hard? I understand if you're autistic but its not hard to interact with people.
Keeping quiet makes you look aspie and non-NT.

interacting with people successfully requires you to have common interests. I have no common interests with the average person anymore. I don’t even use social media anymore and will likely delete it (which gets you weird looks)

You are acting as if I think every looksmax is cope when I literally made a mega thread for chewing, free weighting and a thread for bone growing vitamin stacks? Are you stupid?

You don’t live my life either. You don’t know what I’m doing in my day by day. Therefore, your assumptions of “no ambition to looksmax” is baseless and retarded. Rope immediately

Status maxxing is a pain in the ass when most Normies are massive narcys that do anything to bolster their status. I’d know, i
Status maxxed hard in gr 9 and saw the effects

But I didn't say that, YOU said it yourself. Multiple times. It's like you have amnesia when it comes to the stuff you say

Btw all the shit you just said is actually cope. That shit won't make you a tenth of a psl better.

Bro you spill out your day to day activities on this forum, and its mixed with incel wines.

Not even going to fuel your incel rage on my statement, you know it's true.

Rent Free

Keeping quiet makes you look aspie and non-NT.

interacting with people successfully requires you to have common interests. I have no common interests with the average person anymore. I don’t even use social media anymore and will likely delete it (which gets you weird looks)
You dont look like an aspie for being quiet. Aspie's look like aspie's you can just tell their look right away. The only people that are hard to have convo's with are girls. Their opinions are just so fake. Also deleting social media is really weird but if that works for you go ahead.

Good thread OP

But I didn't say that, YOU said it yourself. Multiple times. It's like you have amnesia when it comes to the stuff you say

Btw all the shit you just said is actually cope. That shit won't make you a tenth of a psl better.

Bro you spill out your day to day activities on this forum, and its mixed with incel wines.

Not even going to fuel your incel rage on my statement, you know it's true.

Rent Free
I never said looksmaxxing Is cope. The only looksmax that ive said is cope is mewing past puberty

You’re a retarded cuck who’s a hypocrite. You accuse me of saying looksmaxxing is cope but then you call a legitimate, cheap looksmax a cope? Chewing increases the size of your jawline, could possibly better your zygomatic arch and improves your ramus. Don’t tell me that you’re one of those people who thinks the only looksmax you can have is surgery.

I don’t spill out my day to day activities jfl

You’re saying I have amnesia yet you won’t even provide proof. Again, you’re low IQ. It’s obvious as hell right now. You’re frauding high IQ on a PSL forum. You’re guaranteed to be some obese perma rotter who sits on his laptop all day.

Rent free? I don’t even know who you are. You’re irrelevant. The only reason why I’m even talking to you is because you’re coming into my threads barking. Jfl
You dont look like an aspie for being quiet. Aspie's look like aspie's you can just tell their look right away. The only people that are hard to have convo's with are girls. Their opinions are just so fake. Also deleting social media is really weird but if that works for you go ahead.
Who says so? If you have nothing to say and are known to be quiet, people will think you’re strange (not unless you look good however). I’m saying this from self experience. Ugly kids who didn’t talk in class were labelled as strange. I was labelled as strange by the black girls because I was quiet around them. Quiet while looking like trash = death sentence. Might be different for you though

• JFL
Reactions: bonesoverblood
I never said looksmaxxing Is cope. The only looksmax that ive said is cope is mewing past puberty

You’re a retarded cuck who’s a hypocrite. You accuse me of saying looksmaxxing is cope but then you call a legitimate, cheap looksmax a cope? Chewing increases the size of your jawline, could possibly better your zygomatic arch and improves your ramus. Don’t tell me that you’re one of those people who thinks the only looksmax you can have is surgery.

I don’t spill out my day to day activities jfl

You’re saying I have amnesia yet you won’t even provide proof. Again, you’re low IQ. It’s obvious as hell right now. You’re frauding high IQ on a PSL forum. You’re guaranteed to be some obese perma rotter who sits on his laptop all day.

Rent free? I don’t even know who you are. You’re irrelevant. The only reason why I’m even talking to you is because you’re coming into my threads barking. Jfl

Who says so? If you have nothing to say and are known to be quiet, people will think you’re strange (not unless you look good however). I’m saying this from self experience. Ugly kids who didn’t talk in class were labelled as strange. I was labelled as strange by the black girls because I was quiet around them. Quiet while looking like trash = death sentence. Might be different for you though

1) How am I a hypocrite? Because I said that your little chewing bullshit doesn't work?. Go grow Brad Pitts jaw with mastic gum, and get TMJ JFL.

2) Lmao your trying to say I'm low IQ, but you can't really prove that. You're just mad.
Rent free.

3) I don't have a laptop, I'm on my phone.

4) Black Incel is trying to call me a permrotter, when I mog him into oblivion JFL. Look in the mirror. You're name is now Gilbert. How much you wanna bet? Because you are actually in for a rude awakening, especially when I post my pics.

Blackout.XLs name is now gilbert.

5) Trying to call me obese, when I'm literally 175 & 6'4 JFL. You are definitely just reflecting your own personal problems now.

6) You keep replying, so it must hurt you in some way. Rent Free.

7) You will never have anything above a 4PSL whale, I can tell. You aren't a risk taker. You want to put a bandage on a fucking car crash? JFL

Keep talking.

This is comical.

Rent Free.

I don't know where the fuck to look at in the subway and other public transport vehicles, especially when there's people sitting in front of me. Why the hell do people, especially women, always stare at me and make me even more uncomfortable than I already am with my face?

I don't know where the fuck to look at in the subway and other public transport vehicles, especially when there's people sitting in front of me. Why the hell do people, especially women, always stare at me and make me even more uncomfortable than I already am with my face?
I was going to agree but then I saw the poster:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Same bro together we stand. I hate this fucking society. I can't believe i got kicked off the gym for screaming to the manlet roidhead instructor how to mew properly. He's coping tbh.
Non-NT is life.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended and Blackout.xl
1) How am I a hypocrite? Because I said that your little chewing bullshit doesn't work?. Go grow Brad Pitts jaw with mastic gum, and get TMJ JFL.

2) Lmao your trying to say I'm low IQ, but you can't really prove that. You're just mad.
Rent free.

3) I don't have a laptop, I'm on my phone.

4) Black Incel is trying to call me a permrotter, when I mog him into oblivion JFL. Look in the mirror. You're name is now Gilbert. How much you wanna bet? Because you are actually in for a rude awakening, especially when I post my pics.

Blackout.XLs name is now gilbert.

5) Trying to call me obese, when I'm literally 175 & 6'4 JFL. You are definitely just reflecting your own personal problems now.

6) You keep replying, so it must hurt you in some way. Rent Free.

7) You will never have anything above a 4PSL whale, I can tell. You aren't a risk taker. You want to put a bandage on a fucking car crash? JFL

Keep talking.

This is comical.

Rent Free.
1. Massive cope. Will post even more proof of chewing working after looksmaxxing.

2. Your arguments are proof of your low IQ.

3. Cope son. We both know you’re in your basement on your laptop

4. You don’t even mog the shit on the ground you subhuman lololol post your pics nigga

5. You spend your whole day larping On this website as high IQ. You’re definitely not 6’4 either.

6. Youre rent free in nobodies head. This is my final response anyway. Keep responding to my thread

7. Massive cope I’m gonna be getting stacies while u rot boyo. Just wait

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
1. Massive cope. Will post even more proof of chewing working after looksmaxxing.

2. Your arguments are proof of your low IQ.

3. Cope son. We both know you’re in your basement on your laptop

4. You don’t even mog the shit on the ground you subhuman lololol post your pics nigga

5. You spend your whole day larping On this website as high IQ. You’re definitely not 6’4 either.

6. Youre rent free in nobodies head. This is my final response anyway. Keep responding to my thread

7. Massive cope I’m gonna be getting stacies while u rot boyo. Just wait

Rent Free.

7) I already get them. Not even bragging or flexing, but I already looksmaxed. I'm just gonna gym max so I get a body halo.

6) Rent Free. You responded, that's how I know. Trying to turn it on me, shows that you are hurt.

5) I spend an average of 1-2 hours a maybe, max 5 in the total week. You live here. I live in your head. Rent free.

4) I will. Let's post ours at the same time!

3) I can actually provide proof. Can you get laid? No. If you don't believe that, we can meet up in person, so I can height mog you as well.

2) Literal ape brain reasoning, you can't even point it out.

1) When you rope, after you realize you were wrong, I'll send my condolences.

Rent. Free.

ogre
Nt is not about watching stupid movie shows. It's about being charismatic.
Chad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst and hebbewem