I refuse to visit countries with an average height 180+ (5'11+)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I've been craving to go Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia. I'm not worried about faces coz let's be real average guy is LTN and slavpill is brutal. Even a somewhat decent looking curry like me (think of pre-ascension Salludon that's basically me), would've been otherwise okay. But my subhuman height (171cm) means most women are nearly my height. Utter suifeul.

Literally all of northern Europe, Scandinavia and balkans (except Analbania) I have ruled out.
I have to stick to med countries (Italy, Spain, Greece).

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, BoredPrince, ElTruecel and 14 others
I've been craving to go Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia. I'm not worried about faces coz let's be real average guy is LTN and slavpill is brutal. Even a somewhat decent looking curry like me (think of pre-ascension Salludon that's basically me), would've been otherwise okay. But my subhuman height (171cm) means most women are nearly my height. Utter suifeul.

Literally all of northern Europe, Scandinavia and balkans (except Analbania) I have ruled out.
Never travel to Scandinavia

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, greywind, Bars and 2 others

balkan men arent ugly at all lol. ur just going off of what social media says.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, ElTruecel, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
shut up incel

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: rg1235, noonespecial and SecularIslamist
balkan men arent ugly at all lol. ur just going off of what social media says.
I've seen walking tours they are. They are saved by height and pheno. But facial features are dog shit. Even meds have better facial features.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, Lost_Soul and twinkceluwu
nope not at all scandinavians are mostly high ltn-low mtn and losers
Average actual Scandinavian is 6'1 MTN and has decent money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul and castizo
Everyone will height mog you face mog you and life mog you
That's what I thought til I visited tall countries with moggers. But I slayed even at 6'0 and brown but I do have appeal IRL

I've seen walking tours they are. They are saved by height and pheno. But facial features are dog shit. Even meds have better facial features.
what facial features are dogshit? dinarid pheno is the most dimorphic european pheno. not to mention we have med dinarid and norid phenotypes so very diverse aswell.

nope not at all scandinavians are mostly high ltn-low mtn and losers
Huge lie. They mog hard as fuck. There's groups of Chads all above 6'2 it's brutal

• JFL
Reactions: castizo
Average actual Scandinavian is 6'1 MTN and has decent money
And how would you know this? from youtube? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:i live here and can tell you they are all subhuman broke ass losers

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, GlamourPursuer, watah and 2 others

just don't ruin ur life like that, lol croats bosniaks and serbs are the most racist people alive towards curries and some of the tallest men on earth. literally had a 175cm guy in class be ridiculed by girls for his height JFL

what facial features are dogshit? dinarid pheno is the most dimorphic european pheno. not to mention we have med dinarid and norid phenotypes so very diverse aswell.
More dimorphic β‰  better. It's probably bad for appeal tbh ogre

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
And how would you know this? from youtube? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:i live here and can tell you they are all subhuman broke ass losers
I live here and not counting immigrants

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: castizo and Schizotypalcel
why do you think that? lol
I live there nigga, most dudes are subhuman orges. Women are also chad only, thats why we have 60% of young men are incel here. Women are 6'4 htn+ only.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and twinkceluwu
More dimorphic β‰  better. It's probably bad for appeal tbh ogre
whenever im in kosovo many men look good and have many northern european features but more dimorphic not to mention we have med features aswell so it creates a great combination. most men in kosovo are dark brown or brown haired with light skin and light eyes.

I live there nigga, most dudes are subhuman orges. Women are also chad only, thats why we have 60% of young men are incel here. Women are 6'4 htn+ only.
incels exist everywhere though? also the ogre meme comes from eastern european slavs not south slavs lol?

i live in scandi, you don't i know better than you
Personal experience. I am probably above average so I'd probably do ok in Many places. Haven't been to Scandinavia myself but fw scandi birds in a lotta places that I went. Was just in Finland shortly and did well then went to the Netherlands n Denmark. I'm sure they prefer white dudes but they're more than doable

• JFL
incels exist everywhere though? also the ogre meme comes from eastern european slavs not south slavs lol?
Avarage German mogs avarage balkan man back to the caves of Poland

• +1
Personal experience. I am probably above average so I'd probably do ok in Many places. Haven't been to Scandinavia myself but fw scandi birds in a lotta places that I went. Was just in Finland shortly and did well then went to the Netherlands n Denmark. I'm sure they prefer white dudes but they're more than doable
Norwegian and Swedish girls prefer black and latino guys

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
Avarage German mogs avarage balkan man back to the caves of Poland
depends on pheno tbh. as i said we have med/dinarid/norid. if you combine them it mogs any european

• JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul
depends on pheno tbh. as i said we have med/dinarid/norid. if you combine them it mogs any european
If the avarage dude I see around me every day mogs the avarage european we should all kill ourselves as the west collectively

• +1
If the avarage dude I see around me every day mogs the avarage european we should all kill ourselves as the west collectively
you keep forgetting the fact eastern europe as a whole is poorer than western europe. we have greater potential in looks tham westerners.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Norwegian and Swedish girls prefer black and latino guys
Yeah I'm Latino. Y'all gotta fix your bitches tho. I'm more into eastern Europeans, danish, dutch myself but that's just personal experience since I haven't seen many Scandinavian girls IRL and hella of the ones that I mentioned.

• +1
you keep forgetting the fact eastern europe as a whole is poorer than western europe. we have greater potential in looks tham westerners.
Wtf has money got to do with anything, you think money can make someone like me chad lol. I wish... they have better genetics, we can't cope. It's over.

• +1
Yeah I'm Latino. Y'all gotta fix your bitches tho. I'm more into eastern Europeans, danish, dutch myself but that's just personal experience since I haven't seen many Scandinavian girls IRL and hella of the ones that I mentioned.
"your bitches" bro i dont give a fuck about norwegians im latino

Italy ppl be tall af too btw

• JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, Lost_Soul and SecularIslamist
Just coz it's dimorphic doesn't automatically mean better. In fact it's too dimorphic hence why they look ogre. The women look better than the men tho.

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and Lost_Soul
sure bro, if that makes you able to sleep at night yeah ur right
You're retarded it's suifuel they only go for tall handsome blonde guys I wish you were right

Wtf has money got to do with anything, you think money can make someone like me chad lol. I wish... they have better genetics, we can't cope. It's over.
i wont bother responding if u dont understand

Most Albanian ppl I have meet is 5"10 - 6"+ ion know what ur on. And im half albanian and 6"3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and twinkceluwu
Just coz it's dimorphic doesn't automatically mean better. In fact it's too dimorphic hence why they look ogre. The women look better than the men tho.
just like all poorer countries they look worse than richer ones. western europeans only mog because of economy not potential.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Lost_Soul
Most Albanian ppl I have meet is 5"10 - 6"+ ion know what ur on. And im half albanian and 6"3
kosovo albanians tallest height by potential in the world.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Last edited:
  • WTF
kosovo albanians tallest height by potential in the world.
Im albanian albanian. But ye kosovo albanians are tall. Might be the scandi genes carying me

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and twinkceluwu

You brag about ethnics replacing Europeans and feel superior, and at the same time you cry about getting mogged by Europeans and feel inferior lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul
Watch your tone when talking about the master race tbh, don't talk badly about latinas
Where can you find good Latinas? I'm not tryna be in danger either so name somewhere reasonable

@Chess π–“π–Žπ–Œπ–Œπ–Šπ–—

Thats why im gonna marry a tall woman (170+) so my son can live the life I wished for myself

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Go to malta bhai, I went to Malta with family and got so much IOI as a curry, I think we have exotic halo they’re bhai