I refuse to visit countries with an average height 180+ (5'11+)

Ye I agree but usually sub 5 facially
I thought most agreed that kosovan Albanians are better looking that Albanian Albanians? Don’t kosovan Albanians have better colouring to?

I thought most agreed that kosovan Albanians are better looking that Albanian Albanians?
Not from my experience. The albanians in Tirana mogs most albanians from kosovo.

But ive only been 2 tirana. Might differ from city 2 city

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Now that you said, they're the most boring countries, except Croatia and Netherlands the rest are very dull
Tall people= boring

Not from my experience. The albanians in Tirana mogs most albanians from kosovo.

But ive only been 2 tirana. Might differ from city 2 city
Idk about guys but Albanian foids are sexy as fuckk

Indeed but they r annoyin af so I rather take a scandi girl. Marrying an albanian will be the death of you mentally.
ive only properly dated one albo and she was kosovan albanian, she was the sweetest purest girl i ever met. Unfortunatly her builder dad wants her to marry an albanian so its over JFL . NGL she was basiaclly my height whilst i was frauding so it turned out for the best. I want to marry a lithuanian girls they got good genes and like curries.

ive only properly dated one albo and she was kosovan albanian, she was the sweetest purest girl i ever met. Unfortunatly her builder dad wants her to marry an albanian so its over JFL . NGL she was basiaclly my height whilst i was frauding so it turned out for the best. I want to marry a lithuanian girls they got good genes and like curries.
An albanian 2gether with som1 that isnt balkan? Even rarer a curry? Damn thats like almost unknown off:soy:

• +1
An albanian 2gether with som1 that isnt balkan? Even rarer a curry? Damn thats like almost unknown off:soy:
albanian parents will never let theyre daughter marry a curry dont you think? or is it possible? loads of albo girls like bbc bro

albanian parents will never let theyre daughter marry a curry dont you think? or is it possible? loads of albo girls like bbc bro
Possible? Yes but u have to impress them somehow? Super hard? Definitely

• +1