I registered for an online course for programming at a CC, and dropped it as soon as I saw this:

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I signed up for an online course that starts tomorrow and lasts 8 weeks

Too much

Then I went to "pay tuition" thinking it was going to be free, and I got flabbergasted once I saw I would have to pay $800 if I took the course. Uh-uh, nope, not happening. There is no way I am paying $800 for something I could teach myself.

I submitted my federal student aid bullshit, and I guess it didn't transfer through or whatever, they're still determining my residency status, fucking hell, I never knew registering for college classes would be this difficult. Today is the last day to register for summer classes, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I am not going to bother anymore. Henceforth I will teach myself everything related to computer science. No college. I will only go to college if I decide to take chemistry/biology/math to become a doctor.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 17829 and Corleone
Take cracked undemy courses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I signed up for an online course that starts tomorrow and lasts 8 weeks

View attachment 1709967
Then I went to "pay tuition" thinking it was going to be free, and I got flabbergasted once I saw I would have to pay $800 if I took the course. Uh-uh, nope, not happening. There is no way I am paying $800 for something I could teach myself.

I submitted my federal student aid bullshit, and I guess it didn't transfer through or whatever, they're still determining my residency status, fucking hell, I never knew registering for college classes would be this difficult. Today is the last day to register for summer classes, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I am not going to bother anymore. Henceforth I will teach myself everything related to computer science. No college. I will only go to college if I decide to take chemistry/biology/math to become a doctor.
I learned probability theory and mathematical statistics myself from the textbooks :feelsokman:

You do not need to pay as much to just "learn": it is a robbery. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
800 dollars for computer science books is more worthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Good_Little_Goy