I regret having too high standards

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
In the year of 2018 ( soon 2019) it's delusional, unrealistic to think you can bang slim/athletic Beckys or even Stacys on the regular as a non NT sub8 man. I could have racked up at least 5 lays this year if I had just lowered my standards a little bit. Now I wouldn't mind fucking slightly obese girls like this
68510101 overweight but fit young happy chubby girl standing against isolated pink background

Yes I wouldn't mind fucking her as long as she has no deformities. I wouldn't fuck this one tho
Landwhale Book Tour Jes Baker Dia Co

If you used to have a slim Becky or even Stacy girlfriend before 2014, remember that you're not entitled to her validational sex as a sub8 man now. A redpilled / blackpilled man should always be aware of his place and make realistic decisions.

There won't be so many options for most of us before our looksmaxing is completed.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Yessir . I have had Becky’s in the past as GFs . That option doesn’t exist after 2015-6. Even after looks max - realistic expectation is a low to mid tier slim Becky (5-6/10). Do not expect Stacie’s or high Tier Becky’s unless you are ascending to 8/10 or more.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Deleted member 616
Yessir . I have had Becky’s in the past as GFs . That option doesn’t exist after 2015-6. Even after looks max - realistic expectation is a low to mid tier slim Becky (5-6/10). Do not expect Stacie’s or high Tier Becky’s unless you are ascending to 8/10 or more.
My past girlfriends are not super attractive facially but have slim body with long legs. I sticked to that standard so hard that I missed so many chances. Now it's almost impossible to pull such girls, even those who ghosted me have fat elephant legs.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
My past girlfriends are not super attractive facially but have slim body with long legs. I sticked to that standard so hard that I missed so many chances. Now it's almost impossible to pull such girls, even those who ghosted me have fat elephant legs.
Agree 100 percent .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i regret being born

Same tbh, i had few opportunities to smash 3psl foids but i rejected them since i didn't want to my friends know i fucked ugly girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I still wouldn't want to fuck a landwhale. It wouldn't be enjoyable for me.

I'm not ever going near a fucking landwhale

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
When was that? Us young kids never got the chance lol