I regret moving away from my parents’ house

apocalypse

apocalypse

I moved in with an NT friend thinking it will help my social life. But he just goes out all the time with other people lmfao. I just rot like I rotted at my parents’ house. Nothing’s changed, I’m just burning money paying rent.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Kyff, Deleted member 14693 and 12 others
At least you can bring girls over now :p

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, ifyouwannabemylover, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Why do you stay at home rather than going out, too?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I moved in with an NT friend thinking it will help my social life. But he just goes out all the time with other people lmfao. I just rot like I rotted at my parents’ house. Nothing’s changed, I’m just burning money paying rent.
but you get disciplined, that's what happened to me.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deprived
but you get disciplined, that's what happened to me.
Same first 6 months of living on my own was terrible because I had no discipline

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and bogii
But he is a friend. You can go out with him. No?
I mean we go for drinks sometimes but we socialize in the flat anyway so it’s not the same as going out with a bunch of people you don’t see every day

I mean we go for drinks sometimes but we socialize in the flat anyway so it’s not the same as going out with a bunch of people you don’t see every day

Your idea was that you would go out with him and meet new people but you said he is going out without you meeting people. Can you not come with him when he is meeting new people?

Your idea was that you would go out with him and meet new people but you said he is going out without you meeting people. Can you not come with him when he is meeting new people?
Not really tbh
He goes out with many people he already knows
I’ve never been invited to tag along, it would be weird if I was. It doesn’t make sense for me to try and intrude on ppl who all know each other, especially as sub NT Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Looks234
Not really tbh
I’ve never been invited to tag along, it would be weird if I was. It doesn’t make sense for me to try and intrude on ppl who all know each other, especially as sub NT Chad.
If he was truly nt he would bring you along and introduce you to his friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Albeacho, FailedNormieManlet and apocalypse
Not really tbh
I thought we would go out with a few other common friends from uni but they’re always busy doing their own shit. Post-uni life pill set in basically.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 16758, ROTTING and 1 other person
Move back to your parents and tell then you've made a mistake. Tell him you have a loan if 5000$ . :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and FailedNormieManlet
as i have always said, life is luck+genetics, its never your fault if you are incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., apocalypse and ROTTING
find car/moto/atv culture enthusiasts, just invest in a machine and find a meetup point some FB group or something. It sounds like the people u know are growing old too quickly.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I have the entire attic to myself with a full view of the city and fjord since we live on a mountain :Comfy: fuck I don’t wanna move out of parents house tbh I like it so much here. Maybe move back

I have the entire attic to myself with a full view of the city and fjord since we live on a mountain :Comfy: fuck I don’t wanna move out of parents house tbh I like it so much here. Maybe move back
Rich parents?

Not really tbh
What a shit friend ngl, Just go back to your parents house. Just like @looksmaxxer234 said He should have introduced you to his friend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234 and apocalypse
you become a man living alone because theres no one that will do shit for u

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
I rot in home alone with no heat no food and severe depression and health problem rip