I regret this, it ended my life

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
Not using testosterone and growth hormone during puberty was the ultimate mistake of my life and it ruined my life, turning my existence into a slow and painful death.

If used hormones, I would have gotten a big dick, face like Richard Ramirez's, and a height of at least 2 meters; this is the estimation I got judging by the good genes and somewhat good bone development I currently have. It would have been a game changer and I would have been in the Top 1% by now.

If I was able to turn time back, I would have started using hormones without a second of hesitation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, Entschuldigung, LancasteR and 8 others
welcome to the club

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, KhatcodaiA3 and billymidnight
Bud nothing would’ve changed hormones are cope, no amount of hgh and test would change your genetic, at best you would’ve had some uneven growth that would’ve made you look like Frankenstein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, JohnDoe, SharpOrange and 2 others
welcome to the club
I listened to people saying it's dangerous and can kill me.

If I can turn time back, I would ignore all these talking points.

• +1
Reactions: h111
Newsflash high t is more likely to stunt growth, all hgh would do is turn you ogre make nose ears etc bigger,stop the cope they are pointless in puberty

• +1
Reactions: aber, primqwe, watah and 5 others
Idk what youre even talking about you wouldve been so ogre to the point of no return

And even if height is all you care about it barely helps its all cope

• +1
Reactions: aber
Bud nothing would’ve changed hormones are cope, no amount of hgh and test would change your genetic, at best you would’ve had some uneven growth that would’ve made you look like Frankenstein
No, I already have food genes and potential for having a face like Richard Ramirez's face, because my mother has wide and forward growth and I have about 50-60% of her growth, meaning HGH would have utilized additional 40-50%.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and h111
Idk what youre even talking about you wouldve been so ogre to the point of no return

And even if height is all you care about it barely helps its all cope
How is height just a cope?

• +1
I listened to people saying it's dangerous and can kill me.

If I can turn time back, I would ignore all these talking points.
same, i was convinced by bluepill niggers on bodybuilding forums and reddit

but I also didn't realize heightpill until I was in my 20s

HGH is to risky can grow ur nose n shit

• +1
Reactions: aber and h111
Stop coping with muh puberty. Just start looksmaxxing for face and do PE for dick gainz

• +1
Reactions: aber
No, I already have food genes and potential for having a face like Richard Ramirez's face, because my mother has wide and forward growth and I have about 50-60% of her growth, meaning HGH would have utilized additional 40-50%.
Bring back ER avi you were iconic with that one now you look like a julycel I genuinely can’t take you seriously. Beside I think your iq lowered since you changed avi

• +1
Newsflash high t is more likely to stunt growth, all hgh would do is turn you ogre make nose ears etc bigger,stop the cope they are pointless in puberty
Testosterone and HGH influence the growth and development of the body, including dick and face.

Androgen receptors need testosterone in order to cause growth to the tissues they are attached to.

• +1
Reactions: maarda

You were on bodybuilding forums in development that’s your fault,that will stunt growth but agin you will be 100 percent in denial about this

You were on bodybuilding forums in development that’s your fault,that will stunt growth but agin you will be 100 percent in denial about this
just take an ai jfl

just take an ai jfl
That’s cope tho,lifting weights will stunt growth either way ai does nothing besides drag out final stages of puberty when your already grown?and worst of all if you lift heavy after 20 you will continue to lose 1 cm every 5 years,brutal for ppl that lift tbh

• +1
Reactions: aber and mirrormogger

Yeah... I went to a forum dedicated to steroids and credible sources. They refused to help me and explained me I need to wait until I'm 25 years old. I started roiding at age of 23, when my development was already finished. If I started earlier, this would have changed everything.

Back then, I was bluepilled so I wasn't radicalized and motivated enough to find another way to get steroids and don't feel fear of the supposed side effects.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
maybe there is a reason maybe no normal person recommends it, sure hgh might have slightly gotten u taller but there are more natural and safer ways such as actually getting off this site and fucking exercising and eating a good diet and forced T at 15 would make you look like some deformed goblin

That’s cope tho,lifting weights will stunt growth either way ai does nothing besides drag out final stages of puberty when your already grown?and worst of all if you lift heavy after 20 you will continue to lose 1 cm every 5 years,brutal for ppl that lift tbh
yeah and jfl at all these i would take ai, test, hgh. How the fuck would you even fund that as a 13 year old??? That’s aside from having to hide it all from your parents. Unless you have giga bp parents you wouldn’t be able to do it.

• +1
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
How old are you

maybe there is a reason maybe no normal person recommends it, sure hgh might have slightly gotten u taller but there are more natural and safer ways such as actually getting off this site and fucking exercising and eating a good diet and forced T at 15 would make you look like some deformed goblin
I'm already eating well and training. I'm also on steroids. But I had to start doing this, including steroids, at 14-15, not at 23...

yeah and jfl at all these i would take ai, test, hgh. How the fuck would you even fund that as a 13 year old??? That’s aside from having to hide it all from your parents. Unless you have giga bp parents you wouldn’t be able to do it.
If any of them would actually worth I would recommend it not even about the price but all you can do to grow more during puberty is sleep as much as possible while being in a calorie surplus and being in a low stress environment,all of these compounds seriously won’t help and just rush development

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Having blackpilled parents is everything you need to have when you are a kid.

I'm blackpilled and I will give HGH and testosterone to my son(s) (if I have any).

• +1
just steal ur parents credit card nigger

If any of them would actually worth I would recommend it not even about the price but all you can do to grow more during puberty is sleep as much as possible while being in a calorie surplus and being in a low stress environment,all of these compounds seriously won’t help and just rush development
tbh it could help since you would be taller and mog everyone in school which could give you confidence and nt for life

I'm still 15 do I have time?

Same I learned about it too late:feelswhy:.

explain how lifting stunts growth

who says I was in the final stages of puberty on these forums?

sure, if ur doing heavy compound deadlifts and squats
How do weights stunt growth? Ok first of all they compress all your joints/ligaments especially spine,while recovering from the gym your body has to use nutrients and energy a lot to repair muscles that should be used in growing,lifting weights symbolises to your brain your an adult and already fighting so your body speeds through growing phase faster, I could genuinely write 100 reasons,physical stress stunts growth

• JFL
How do weights stunt growth? Ok first of all they compress all your joints/ligaments especially spine,while recovering from the gym your body has to use nutrients and energy a lot to repair muscles that should be used in growing,lifting weights symbolises to your brain your an adult and already fighting so your body speeds through growing phase faster, I could genuinely write 100 reasons,physical stress stunts growth
Dumb fag kys pls

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
My jaw grew forward and I got rid of my double chin when I was 18-20. When I was 16 my jaw looked recessed and had a double chin was. I did nothing, not mewing.

yeah but pretty much no one who ended up here does
Very true.

My parents, especially my mom, are bluepilled. I never worked out and took care of my looks, because they were telling me looks don't matter, it's the personality that matters.

My mom was talking about love, but never about looks, money, status, things that trump anything else.

I lived up to 18 as a bluepilled retard who was delusional about the world he lives in.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and ramirezfanboy
Dumb fag kys pls
Truth hurts,I guess your development got fucked bc you fell for the lifting meme like every 15 year old nowadays

psuedoscience

if this was the case david laid would be 5'8

Truth hurts,I guess your development got fucked bc you fell for the lifting meme like every 15 year old nowadays
low iq
While weightlifting can put stress on joints and ligaments, it's not typically significant enough to stunt growth in a healthy individual
Lifting weights does not signal to your body that you’re an adult wtffff :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: What is the scientific source of this?

low iq
While weightlifting can put stress on joints and ligaments, it's not typically significant enough to stunt growth in a healthy individual
Lifting weights does not signal to your body that you’re an adult wtffff :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: What is the scientific source of this?
his source is that he made it the fuck up :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
My jaw grew forward and I got rid of my double chin when I was 18-20. When I was 16 my jaw looked recessed and had a double chin was. I did nothing, not mewing.
Isn't bone development supposed to be completed at this age?

psuedoscience

if this was the case david laid would be 5'8
David laid was 6”0 at 14 before he started lifting and only grew to 6”2 are you are of that?

source: ur asshole
He was clearly 6”0 at 13-14 look at his transformation video ffs,let’s not forget your idol stopped growing growing at 15 too bc of weights,guarantee his growth stunted 2-3 inches too which sounds small but is the difference of being an incel or having good proportions

Attachments

• AD90CCFD-867A-405C-8A31-13F1D2C84D55.png
    AD90CCFD-867A-405C-8A31-13F1D2C84D55.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
He was clearly 6”0 at 13-14 look at his transformation video ffs,let’s not forget your idol stopped growing growing at 15 too bc of weights,guarantee his growth stunted 2-3 inches too which sounds small but is the difference of being an incel or having good proportions
just back ur bullshit with circular reasoning theory

just use a pic of him standing next to his short mom while wearing shoes theory

u already outed urself as a retard when u said nutrients used for bones would be diverted for muscular repair due to lifting - post a single study of this occurring :forcedsmile:

u don't even know what causes bone growth

time to read some literature on chondrocyte hypertrophy

just back ur bullshit with circular reasoning theory

just use a pic of him standing next to his short mom while wearing shoes theory

u already outed urself as a retard when u said nutrients used for bones would be diverted for muscular repair due to lifting - post a single study of this occurring :forcedsmile:

u don't even know what causes bone growth

time to read some literature on chondrocyte hypertrophy
No I said nutrients/energy would be wasted repairing muscles that should be used for growing, again I never said it’s gonna be massive usually 2-3 inches stunted but it’s more the fact that’s scary you also lose 1 cm every 5 years after development

No I said nutrients/energy would be wasted repairing muscles that should be used for growing
that's the same thing, what are u lacking in comprehension?
nutrients used for bones would be diverted for muscular repair due to lifting

, again I never said it’s gonna be massive usually 2-3 inches stunted but it’s more the fact that’s scary you also lose 1 cm every 5 years after development
incredible, i would love to see the studies on this

that's the same thing, what are u lacking in comprehension?

incredible, i would love to see the studies on this
You said it yourself earlier the Jews only show certain things,why do you think every study happens to favour exercise? Or why they promote Sam sulec etc so that now the majority of 16-24 year olds lift? Legit propaganda no way you expect a study to every not be in favour of lifting weights like a peasant.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
You said it yourself earlier the Jews only show certain things,why do you think every study happens to favour exercise? Or why they promote Sam sulec etc so that now the majority of 16-24 year olds lift? Legit propaganda no way you expect a study to every not be in favour of lifting weights like a peasant.
because u can see for urself who funds studies, dumb fuck

that way u can see any bias

jfl over for ur iq

because u can see for urself who funds studies, dumb fuck

that way u can see any bias

jfl over for ur iq
Exactly and who would fund studies to discredit weight lifting? There has never been a real study on this