My HTB and I ended things today and I couldn't be happier

T

TyshiTyshi

Iron
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Posts
28
Reputation
8
6 weeks of seeing each other, and I'd never been less happy in my life. Glimpses of what people might call happiness, but really it's just a high - and like all highs they come with their hangovers. Theres spending hangover (I live in LA), literal hangover, but by far worst of all to me is the wasted time hangover. Time is a currency and hours on the phone whispering sweet nothings is a by-the-book definition of a complete fucking waste of time. As men we are on the earth to be good, not feel good. (A note on that is I'm not a Goggins type saying we should constantly suffer because we are men, but rather that the true joy comes from the battle of becoming something great). I love the pursuit of greatness even with all of its hard moments, and I really don't enjoy the bulk of having a companion. I've tried it out with a few girls and had to end them each time. Worst of all, even if you logically know it is a huge net-negative, emotions still occur after ending things and continue for a little while. Why not become great, and then whenever you feel truly ready, find yourself a high-caliber woman that you can just dick off with. The people who say their girl complements them or has built them greater discipline, productivity, success - I would genuinely love to hear what your guys's rationale is.
 

Similar threads

hate
Replies
29
Views
284
Norwood.c3l
Norwood.c3l
HexumReincarnated
Replies
13
Views
77
accinr
accinr
Nicklz
Replies
3
Views
33
senron
senron
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
0
Views
22
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic
Accursed
Replies
10
Views
140
ashka2111
A

Users who are viewing this thread

  • TyshiTyshi
Back
Top