I reguraly send pics of my looks to my young n cute online gf because I crave that VALIDATION bro

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
I reguraly send pics of my looks to my young n cute online gf because I crave that VALIDATION bro

I just want girls to give me VALIDATION for my looks. I need that VALIDATION!

Luckily I was blessed with beautiful prettyboy looks so it's quite easy to get that VALIDATION whenever I need it

It's the Testosterone I'm injecting man , it's making me kinda manic n I feel "coked up" like I constantly feel overly high dopamine n stimulated from the effect Testosterone has on my mental. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
When I was a young buck I'd send cock pics to girls in the ddlg community! They're mentally ill so higher success rate I found, just don't show face if you're an incel :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 20652 and Hueless

I just want girls to give me VALIDATION for my looks. I need that VALIDATION!

Luckily I was blessed with beautiful prettyboy looks so it's quite easy to get that VALIDATION whenever I need it

It's the Testosterone I'm injecting man , it's making me kinda manic n I feel "coked up" like I constantly feel overly high dopamine n stimulated from the effect Testosterone has on my mental. :ogre:
I crave canneloni bro, what should i do

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
When I was a young buck I'd send cock pics to girls in the ddlg community! They're mentally ill so higher success rate I found, just don't show face if you're an incel :feelshehe:

Whats "ddlg" community mean bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Matthias8272
Whats "ddlg" community mean bro?
It's basiaclly girls who roleplay that they're like 3 years old: using paccifiers, diapers etc. They aren't attractive as you can probably assume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036