I relate to the American negro!

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Let me say I have more in common with a Christian conservative black American than I would a white liberal. Case in point:

I was in the store in the suburbs and it was full of these foreigners. (we're getting infiltrated lately for some reason).

Some black lady in the back was talking on the phone: "Hey gurrrl!" I was like - Oh finally, a real American! I understand the culture . There were so many sand people at the Burlington Coat factory, I felt as if I was in a microcosm of the third world. I was comforted by the sweet sound of the Negress on her phone . That is like home to me. I'm serious about this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Entschuldigung, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
negros me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Thanks, but I didn't read "OP". My time is much better spent practicing linear equations and calculating possible solutions to climate change. Hence, I have no need for such mindless "entertainment".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Entschuldigung, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Thanks, but I didn't read "OP". My time is much better spent practicing linear equations and calculating possible solutions to climate change. Hence, I have no need for such mindless "entertainment".
Didn’t have time to read but had time to type a paragraph huh:lul: MR BUSY

• JFL
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 685
normal human be like: black panther
me be like: nigger cat

Tfw you hear a nigress saying hey guurrlll