I remember getting called antisemetic by a girl in highschool for this

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
Some kid was arguing the semantics of how much the pay discrepancy between men and women actually is in my friend's garage. The girls were getting offended so I basically said, "well if he consistently cares about statistics being accurate you can't call him sexist, it just depends if he argues for accurate stats on both sides... It is kinda like how it is not antisemitic to say well maybe only 5.7 million Jews died in the holocaust, as long as you are willing to always be concerned with accurate data".

So then she basically says, "why would you even be concerned with that" and I said "I don't know but it is important that common statistics are true, so if you are going to argue that 5.7 million Jews died in the holocaust, you probably are anti-Semitic if that is the only stat you care about being right. But if you just care about accurate data, then that isn't anti-Semitic"

So then she says, well you can't decide what is anti-Semitic because you aren't Jewish. So I tell her that anyone can have an opinion on what is anti-Semitic or not. So I asked "Is anti-Semitic to call a Jew greedy?" And she says yes, so then I asked her "Is Mark Zuckerberg greedy?". And she pauses and goes, "Yea but... I mean", Basically showing her how fast she rushes to conclusions.

So then I say "Okay so Mark Zuckerberg is a greedy Jew, nothing Anti-Semitic, I am not saying Jews are greedy, I am saying there are Greedy Jews" and my friends start laughing

So then she is like "Now I am pretty sure you are Anti Semetic just based on how excited you are getting, and the fact you think you decide what is anti-Semitic". So I ask, "If I was Jewish would I be able to decide what is Anti Semitic and what isn't"

She was like yeah, so that was when I told her I was Jewish, and then basically shamed her by saying "Why did you assume I wasn't Jewish, is my nose not long enough?". I actually think she learned from that because hopefully, she realized that a valid point is valid no matter who is making it... But she was also kinda dumb so maybe she learned nothing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Julian, Deleted member 12303, WadlowMaxxing and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
I had a nazi friend back in middle school

people are stupid

Last edited:
read every single pixel
10/10 would read again