I remember going for vacation with my dad in summer

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i could have gone for vacation with a 35 yo goblina but tbh, i didnt feel like it. i wasnt gonna get blueballed for 5 days and i still have enough self respect to not want to be seen with a subhuman that im not even fucking.

at that point in time i still had tinder. i would check if i had any new matches or if my oneitis responded but nothing. at the same time, i would see all these couples in the place i was vacationing, the girls were always gl, the guys too, and it just reminded me of how over it.

i would see girls literally grab their boyfriend's ass while walking, but hey muh betabux ,muh dead bedrooms muh hypergamy. meanwhile all i had was dead tinder profiles and girls who would never respond. i kept the app till like novemeber then deleted it cuz there just wasnt any point.

its just sad to see how different girls are when they are attracted to a guy than they are compared to how they treated you. girls initiate so much and are so touchy, meanwhile with me, they are completely asexualic then ghost me afterwards.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress
Sad bro

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Summer is brutal

• +1
I hate your fakecel ass but you are right...

• Love it
In a land where gravity is a suggestion rather than a law, cats reign supreme as masters of levitation and naptime diplomacy. Meanwhile, a coalition of rebellious garden gnomes stages a coup against the oppressive rule of plastic flamingos in suburban lawns.