i remember going out with a 35 yo goblina in summer

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
when i made a move on her she said "im not into having sex in this period of my life". what she actually meant was "im not into having sex with YOU", i dont think she would reject a psl 6+ guy like that but then again, a psl 6+ guy wouldnt waste his time with her to begin with.

Also, i asked a girl from Tinder for sex straight of the bat and she said "im not rly into having sex that fast but we can go for cofee if you want" which again, means, "im not rly into having sex that fast with YOU", she wouldnt be saying that to a psl 6+ guy. Muh make your intentions clear, if she wants to fuck SHE will make it clear.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Ricky212 and TechnoBoss
, "im not rly into having sex that fast with YOU",
Translation: For just random sex, your not hot enough - not hotter than the guy i am already fucking twice a week.
But since this guy is not commited to a ltr and its hard to find someone that would be, I give you a change to date me in depth and start something serious.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Primalsplit and InnerVoid
Translation: For just random sex, your not hot enough - not hotter than the guy i am already fucking twice a week.
But since this guy is not commited to a ltr and its hard to find someone that would be, I give you a change to date me in depth and start something serious.
yeah i went out with her 3 times. nothing happened lol. she was also painfully boring and we had nothing in common. how did she expect to keep a guy intereste dlike that?