I remember I had an autistic female teacher

pleasevanity

pleasevanity

‎ ‎
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Posts
6,765
Reputation
14,255
Looking back she was actually kinda cute

She’d always help me in class cause she knew I was sped asf so I got more one on one time with her

She was a bit of a goofy tomboy aswell she looked a bit like this

IMG 6996


She looked exactly like that no bs
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Wasted time and Jgns
MY DICK JUST LAUNCHED
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity and Wasted time
Looking back she was actually kinda cute

She’d always help me in class cause she knew I was sped asf so I got more one on one time with her

She was a bit of a goofy tomboy aswell she looked a bit like this

View attachment 5699858

She looked exactly like that no bs
Should've put nsfw tag. Now I sprayed cum all over the eating table
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity

Similar threads

Scandi.
Replies
6
Views
54
zirg
Z
Scandi.
Replies
8
Views
45
Scandi.
Scandi.
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
10
Views
39
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
15
real_rxz
real_rxz
ØUROBOROS
Replies
11
Views
49
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top