I remember in 2015-2019, the Gen Z energy and rancor against Boomers, and in 2020, BOOM! Covid-19, vaccinations, all the pretty girls gobbled up

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Mr Bean Eating GIF

Tell me something, Gen Z, who the Alpha? Ain't you!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Brutal what the boomers did to many of you. Some ain't on Earth anymore. Fucked you all in your asses with shutdowns, vaccinations, they even made you cover your spoiled rotten little faces!

Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone
- the shame

Whine again about boomers! I dare you. I also dare you little faggots at 4chan and Reddit. Do it! Whine again you little weak bitches. Next time, you won't be able to whine again.

The boomers are about to fucking tag every last one of you faggots. They proved to the world, proved to all the asses and tits, you guys are ACTUALLY girls! Thus transgendered you. They talked some of you into cutting your willies off!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

They proved to the world the babbling-mouthed Gen Z girls are ugly tomboys no man wants children with. Made them ugly boys! They talked them into cutting their tits off!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Then they took the beauties of the batch and whore them out on Onlyfans, Chaturbate, Instagram, Twitch ... gave them money! Money you can no longer get! That cryptocurrency, you see? From 2009, that currency! Brutal. They continue to pay the pretty girls to
N-O-T--F-U-C-K--Y-O-U!

But you can have this:

Trans1

And this:

Trans2

And this:

Trans3

But you can't have this:

Of1 Of2 Of3 Of4

They annihilated you all! Fucking brutally yanked your failed attempt at the power grab, YANK THAT BITCH out of your grasp!

San Diego No GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

They own you now. Many of you are too scared to leave your homes. They unleashed the criminals on you! They brainwashed the pretty girls not whoring themselves online to only accept black men, accept anyone but YOU!

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Today, you hunker down, playing games, too much of a pussy to face the cruel world. They traumatized you!

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Many of you ran your mouths online too much about boomers have to go. Boomers, stop breathing. Boomers, go away! Boomers, we don't want you here! You kept running your fucking spoiled mouths. Even the privileged Gen Z, in 2020, they were like, "What the fuck is going on??" Look at you now!

Spider Man Lol GIF

I fucking dare you! Say one bad thing about boomers.

I'm waiting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, GabachoCopium, iblamechico and 11 others
scooter grandpa GIF

Thank you for reminding me to get a job:feelsokman::feelsshh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, dannydipss, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
@Amnesia is fucking all the Gen z girls meanwhile Gen z “men” shizo post here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucewayne78, Ricky212, randomop and 5 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and ripikke
scooter grandpa GIF

Thank you for reminding me to get a job:feelsokman::feelsshh:
@Amnesia is fucking all the Gen z girls meanwhile Gen z “men” shizo post here.
Brutal -THIS

Samuel Bankman-Fried. Or, as I call him, Sam Done

Sammy

They were listening. They heard him. He actually hurt their feelings. They thought he was a good guy and would be an excellent addition to the business community. But ugh, his fucking mouth. They watched and listened to what he thought about "boomers." What he thought about old money hoarders. And that girlfriend of his ... SMH. Easy slam dunk. She's an ass eater.

Caro

But look at Done today!

Sammy

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

I've been pouring easter eggs onto your laps. Yet very few understand. I bet I could crack open the egg for you, place the boiled egg on a plate, and push it in front of you, and you still won't get it. Sprinkle a little pepper and salt on the egg until you nod that's enough. And you still won't get it.

They're going to tag all of you.

You can't be trusted.

Your online activity on Reddit, Discord, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, 8Chan, 4Chan, Craigslist, and that recent one that bit the dust, not important to mention, cached, cataloged, EMBEDDED into their heads.

You fucking scared them with your spoiled rotten little mouths! They responded.

Easter egg after easter egg. Pearl to pearl, gem to gem, technology's your feast. Gen Z is about to meet the Beast.

The next thing you type BETTER be respect for boomers, you little cocksucking bastards.

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ripikke and LancasteR
oldcel cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomop, 5'7 zoomer, ripikke and 1 other person
They exist and walk around but people dont have the social skills to talk to them especially boys

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
They exist and walk around but people dont have the social skills to talk to them especially boys
Not only that! Back in the 90s, 80s, and so on, when a girl liked a boy, she would approach him! Usually, though, she'll have her friend send him the "you have a party that's interested in giving you a whack at her vagina" message. But today, those girls are attended to through social apps! Every time they post something, they get a shitload of likes and messages. Some of those parties are bots created by "THE BOOMERS." The messages remind her she's too beautiful for any guy. The messages tell her not to trust guys and never approach because she'll look like a whore. Then, they encourage her to seek monetization, using clever ads. Finally, when she does, immediately money comes pouring in. So they compete for more views, thus more money. They train her to understand a boyfriend will lower her value if she doesn't learn this on her own. The app moderators keep a close eye on the pretty ones. If they read messages from guys she personally knows, thus getting too close, they'll then subject her to an abundance of interracial material and hook her up with a black guy, usually, one just getting out of prison.

I heard on the wire, some Facebook employees see themselves as Hitch. They're proud of that title! And if the creepy tranny obese moderator doesn't like how close you're getting to a girl on his network, he will do everything in his power to fuck it up. He'll go as far as having catfishers bomb her inbox and send her private messages defaming your character.

Trust me! This technology is being severely abused by all of those creeps behind the networks and phones.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Canwefixit, randomop, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Not only that! Back in the 90s, 80s, and so on, when a girl liked a boy, she would approach him! Usually, though, she'll have her friend send him the "you have a party that's interested in giving you a whack at her vagina" message. But today, those girls are attended to through social apps! Every time they post something, they get a shitload of likes and messages. Some of those parties are bots created by "THE BOOMERS." The messages remind her she's too beautiful for any guy. The messages tell her not to trust guys and never approach because she'll look like a whore. Then, they encourage her to seek monetization, using clever ads. Finally, when she does, immediately money comes pouring in. So they compete for more views, thus more money. They train her to understand a boyfriend will lower her value if she doesn't learn this on her own. The app moderators keep a close eye on the pretty ones. If they read messages from guys she personally knows, thus getting too close, they'll then subject her to an abundance of interracial material and hook her up with a black guy, usually, one just getting out of prison.

I heard on the wire, some Facebook employees see themselves as Hitch. They're proud of that title! And if the creepy tranny obese moderator doesn't like how close you're getting to a girl on his network, he will do everything in his power to fuck it up. He'll go as far as having catfishers bomb her inbox and send her private messages defaming your character.

Trust me! This technology is being severely abused by all of those creeps behind the networks and phones.
Yeah thats why bars are the last stand when it comes to social approaching

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
reading this high on minoxidil + tea combo hits different

Very interesting!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
Yeah thats why bars are the last stand when it comes to social approaching
During those shutdowns, when all of the businesses were supposed to be shut down, the bar rooms were packed with, take a guess!

Boomers.

And some of those bars that were complained about to officials, the Boomers, already clever, WAY smarter than Gen Z, created the "private" gathering. Outsiders were not welcome. Wink-wink. Outsiders as in Gen Z. If you were a Boomer, ALL--IS--WELCOME.

GEN Z was shut down.

But about your comment, those long months of shutdowns, gave the Boomers the advantage! They got all of the girls together using this technology. They were finally alone! You could say, they had a talk. The girls were then manipulated and convinced guys their age were weaker than girls. The Boomers displayed content about men becoming women. Men dressed like women wanting to compete in female sports. Ugh! The girls began looking down on guys their age. Pathetic! The pretty girls were given opportunity. "You don't need a man for money, we'll pay you," the clever Boomers explained using various ads on social media. "A boyfriend will lower your market value." The girls accepted the contract with a nod. And the arrogant bitches of Gen Z, the ones thinking they're smarter than guys and Boomers, were manipulated to cut their tits off. And they did it! Who's the Alpha age now?

reading this high on minoxidil + tea combo hits different

Very interesting!
Elementary, Watson!

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
boomer go boom

boom GIF

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, LancasteR and MoggerGaston
Ritalincel do you like mccrispy?
@Ritalincel

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
I agree except with the last words of your statement.
us youngfags have no capital, no property, no women.

we rent while you profit.
you fuck while we masturbate

its brutal

• JFL
Why are you tripping on diabetes meds grandpa? Remember to bring your walking stick with you so you don't fall down on the streets while walking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mike21, pig_face and BigJimsWornOutTires

I'm scared of weird White people like you...

• JFL
I think there might be an error somewhere in this thread. Ugh. I'm not sure, though.

crazy what not taking your meds for a single day can do

• JFL
crazy what not taking your meds for a single day can do
I know, bruh. That is so fucking ccccccrraaaazy. Like, whaat. Brutal. Ngl. Kra-kra-krazy.

• JFL
Reactions: mike21

Ugh, right? This thread and the fake Head in a Bag promoted on Deeper State's YouTube during PRIME TIME both happened within days of one another. Doesn't take a mind magician, thus a psychologist to figure out both are related.