I remember my aunt masturbated with the door open

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
One time late at night a few years ago, I walked out of my room innocently to get some water downstairs but I heard slight moans and groans coming from my aunts room. So I stopped by the stairs and listened in and she was having phone sex with a guy (on speaker phone) while seemingly masturbating and moaning loudly. She didn’t even close her door or try to hide it.

So there I was, just wanting to get some water and felt myself getting bricked up. So I instead just went back upstairs into the bathroom and put my ear to the wall and jerked my cock while listening to her moans.

That’s women for you. They pervert men. Just like Eve did to Adam.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lev Peshkov, butterworld and 4 others
shouldve walked in with your cock out bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lev Peshkov, lemonnz and 3 others
shouldve walked in with your cock out bro
Nah I was scared. Since then, she has masturbated with the door closed but I still hear the moans

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, 5'7 zoomer and iblamejews
interesting story bud

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Dude , my aunt used to be Stacylite she descend hard and became fat because she broke up with her rich husband and she has daddy issues

• +1
Dude , my aunt used to be Stacylite she descend hard and became fat because she broke up with her rich husband and she has daddy issues
Fuck her throat buddy

I don’t think of her in that way bud
Nigga this is the 10th post you’ve made about your aunt and sexually oriented posts you ain’t fooling nobody

• JFL
Nigga this is the 10th post you’ve made about your aunt and sexually oriented posts you ain’t fooling nobody
No bud you got a few screws loose. It’s okay to get help pal no one will judge you

I have a pretty aunt who’s married to a JBW ginger revert :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

One time late at night a few years ago, I walked out of my room innocently to get some water downstairs but I heard slight moans and groans coming from my aunts room. So I stopped by the stairs and listened in and she was having phone sex with a guy (on speaker phone) while seemingly masturbating and moaning loudly. She didn’t even close her door or try to hide it.

So there I was, just wanting to get some water and felt myself getting bricked up. So I instead just went back upstairs into the bathroom and put my ear to the wall and jerked my cock while listening to her moans.

That’s women for you. They pervert men. Just like Eve did to Adam.
Shouldve started masturbating while watching her

• JFL
No bud you got a few screws loose. It’s okay to get help pal no one will judge you
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

IMG 0841

IMG 0842

IMG 0845

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Vermilioncore