I remember my Indian classmate brought a home-made cake to school for his birthday & no one wanted to eat it

T

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
For birthday we had to bring a cake to school as a tradition and when my Indian classmate brought a home-made cake nobody wanted to eat his cake. Damn, that was so brutal, he acted stoic but you could clearly see he was really hurt inside. Children can be brutal tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: descension, Elijah_leo, gigell and 11 others
For birthday we had to bring a cake to school as a tradition and when my Indian classmate brought a home-made cake nobody wanted to eat his cake. Damn, that was so brutal, he acted stoic but you could clearly see he was really hurt inside. Children can be brutal tbh
The Boys Homelander GIF by Amazon Prime Video

why tho? Did they really think there was cow dung in the cake or what

why tho? Did they really think there was cow dung in the cake or what
They just refused to eat it, cause he made it at home lol. Not everyone tough, I was one of the few who took a bite and it was very good, but damn was that an awkward situation, the cringe could be felt so hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, murdah, laaltin and 1 other person
I feel bad for this kid :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I feel bad for this kid :feelswah:
He’s doing well in life nowadays, works for a TV show and is kinda successful and married (not arraigned marriage)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: puniteking and LancasteR
They just refused to eat it, cause he made it at home lol. Not everyone tough, I was one of the few who took a bite and it was very good, but damn was that an awkward situation, the cringe could be felt so hard
IMG 1189

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
No one remembered my birthday so I didn't have to bring a cake

• JFL
idc all the indians in my school as a kid smelled.

none of them even tried to assimilate into white or black friend groups ( the only acceptable ones in a british primary school ) so sucks to suck.

• JFL