I remember my last birth

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I was a male pigeon who got killed by a boy while I was about to mate. I still distinctly remember it, the pain as I vanished into repose with Brahman before I took the rebirth. People who suffer in this life or have unnatural death will have higher IQ and good life situations. The cartel gringos who get killed and skinned alive will be reborn looking like Gandy and the killers will be 5'2 Indian janitors. I see pigeons everywhere trying to mate as a reminder to not be too lustful, Im a guy who falls in love easily its like lust is the hardest to overcome. Because before I could mate I was killed but I dont remember if I was hit by a car or killed by a boy. But it was definitely on the ground somewhere and there were breadcrumbs or some shit before I died.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, currylightskin, wollet2 and 15 others
Schizophrenia Treatment: Medication, Therapy, and More

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17791 and 5 others
I was a male pigeon who got killed by a boy while I was about to mate. I still distinctly remember it, the pain as I vanished into repose with Brahman before I took the rebirth. People who suffer in this life or have unnatural death will have higher IQ and good life situations. The cartel gringos who get killed and skinned alive will be reborn looking like Gandy and the killers will be 5'2 Indian janitors. I see pigeons everywhere trying to mate as a reminder to not be too lustful, Im a guy who falls in love easily its like lust is the hardest to overcome. Because before I could mate I was killed but I dont remember if I was hit by a car or killed by a boy. But it was definitely on the ground somewhere and there were breadcrumbs or some shit before I died.
What should I do to be born as a gigachad next time

All that shit you talkin

All them pills you poppin

All that smoke you flockin

Never do it

Bitch niggas talkin

Fuckin pussy boy

Yall never let a pussy nigga do it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Salieri and Deleted member 18045
@Vermilioncore wdyt Ramirez was in his past life and what he reincarnated as

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I wish I wrote this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 15827
Top 3 thread i ever read ill sacrifice my ratio to bump this thread every 3 days

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 15827
I remember nothing

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yakhiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙💥😎

Attachments

• 2760510_received_754380111996506.mp4
    115.6 KB