I remember the amount of things i did 3 years ago to just feel a bit better about my looks and finally ascending has me guilty

bzn

bzn

@bennn.ny on tiktok
Joined
Sep 27, 2023
Posts
115
Reputation
70
Recently I have started noticing oddly nice behavior after going into social settings and people just smiling and looking at me. Additionally, I had started to slowly realize how many kind random interactions i was having consistently everyday. It was weird and had me acting like i could be that same person people said i would annoy them behind my back, suddenly wants to be my friend now. Idk what exact rating i am and ill never know the truth i base how confident i feel based on how people acted in non verbal micro social cues. IQ is also super important. Like when you move out on ur own u gotta be with a team or a gige-grinder and hope u get lucky.
 

Similar threads

lowinhibragecel
Replies
18
Views
109
dod697206
dod697206
RecessedCels
Replies
17
Views
77
Odindvatres
Odindvatres

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top