I remember the day Chris Benoit slaughtered his wife and kid

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
In 2007. Woke up for school. My dad called me and said to me that Chris Benoit died. I was shocked and in disbelief. Eddie Guerrero had just died two years prior.

I missed school and stayed home. We didn’t know that he had killed his wife or son or that he killed himself. All we knew was that he died.

Rae had a memorial for Benoit and everyone on tv was crying.

Then we realized that crazy mofo put his wife and son in the crossface and unalived them and then hung himself and peaced tf out of this world ✌🏼 then wwe never mentioned that nut job again lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PeiFan94 and sweetheart
@sweetheart

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
bro he died in june what school

guerrero died in november

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
fuck . today is 17 anniversary of his death

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
i remember watching all the tributes to chris and eddie on youtube in like 2008 or 09 cant remember really

i was doing eddie guerrero frog splash on my bed i think i broke it that way also swanton bomb of jeff hardy

diving head of chris benoit was too scary

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
fuck . today is 17 anniversary of his death
Wow. It’s like he haunted me. Suddenly today he popped into my head and I made this thread. Didn’t even know he died today

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sweetheart

@Vermilioncore brutal how you remembered about him on the day of his death and not aware

• Woah
Wow. It’s like he haunted me. Suddenly today he popped into my head and I made this thread. Didn’t even know he died today
same shit happens to me a lot. i think about someone who i didnt meet in years and he pops up in real life few days after its crazy

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, greycel and Vermilioncore
People should start saying "going Benoit" when they're talking about killing ur family

• JFL