I remember this brutal scene in the movie Straw Dogs

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
:bluepill:
p8609631_p_v8_ah.jpg

The movie is about some rich manlet who brings his wife back to her hometown where she reunited with her former Chad boyfriend who was the stereotypical football quarterback at high school :lul:

In this movie James Marsden’s character is a cowardly cuck. He has no balls and is constantly bitched at by his whore wife for not being man enough.

Anyway, the scene which is brutal is when the cuck husband is tricked into going hunting by the Chad ex bf. The chad and his friend’s lead him out into the woods and abandon him there while the chad ex bf goes to the husband’s house and rapes his wife.

The slut literally enjoys it :lul::lul::lul:

(Just look at this dumb whore in pleasure from chads humongous raping cock)
6a00d8341c2b7953ef0263e944ed10200b-pi

She keeps saying “muh no, stahp omg Chad don’t rape me teehee” and literally kisses him back during the rape. :forcedsmile:

Then the Chad let’s his friend rape her next!

Later on the cuck husband comes home. And he never finds out that his whore wife was fucked by Chad and he dumped his load of cum inside her pussy and his friend too:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ballskin, closedplatecel and 8 others
@Nameless_Sunflower @FAKEDRIP @vanillaicecream @vaninskybird

marsden is a tall chad what shit casting

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
real movie name is ABUSED DOGS before they changed it

• JFL
Reactions: GamerCel, Deleted member 11963, Yliaster and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and Deleted member 3828
hes 5’9.5 i thought he was tall

facially tho hes no cuck it is still bad casting
Na fuck that shit nigga they knew exactly what they’re doing, they wanted to showcase the true world: beta male gets cucked by gigachad jock.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15309
Na fuck that shit nigga they knew exactly what they’re doing, they wanted to showcase the true world: beta male gets cucked by gigachad jock.
women would fuck him after the cucking tho so it is not as brutal as say an incel getting cucked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Richard_Hungwell and Vermilioncore
:bluepill:
p8609631_p_v8_ah.jpg

The movie is about some rich manlet who brings his wife back to her hometown where she reunited with her former Chad boyfriend who was the stereotypical football quarterback at high school :lul:

In this movie James Marsden’s character is a cowardly cuck. He has no balls and is constantly bitched at by his whore wife for not being man enough.

Anyway, the scene which is brutal is when the cuck husband is tricked into going hunting by the Chad ex bf. The chad and his friend’s lead him out into the woods and abandon him there while the chad ex bf goes to the husband’s house and rapes his wife.

The slut literally enjoys it :lul::lul::lul:

(Just look at this dumb whore in pleasure from chads humongous raping cock)
6a00d8341c2b7953ef0263e944ed10200b-pi

She keeps saying “muh no, stahp omg Chad don’t rape me teehee” and literally kisses him back during the rape. :forcedsmile:

Then the Chad let’s his friend rape her next!

Later on the cuck husband comes home. And he never finds out that his whore wife was fucked by Chad and he dumped his load of cum inside her pussy and his friend too:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Well, at least Tootsie fights back later on. So. There's that.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Vermilioncore
what cucks financed this movie? imagine watching this with your GF :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Vermilioncore
Well, at least Tootsie fights back later on. So. There's that.
Yeah and the dumb whore gets pissed when her cuck husband finally kills the Chad and looks at him as if he’s some monster who committed an unprovoked crime

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and BigJimsWornOutTires
what cucks financed this movie? imagine watching this with your GF :lul::lul::lul:
True, I’d never watch this shit with my girl. I watched it alone and was fuming when the Chad raped the wife of the cuck, felt like my girl was raped!

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, closedplatecel, Deleted member 15309 and 1 other person
True, I’d never watch this shit with my girl. I watched it alone and was fuming when the Chad raped the wife of the cuck, felt like my girl was raped!
why were you fuming? you know that all girls want this to happen to them. married cucks deserve this tbh

why were you fuming? you know that all girls want this to happen to them. married cucks deserve this tbh
It’s the hardest pill that I still have trouble with today. No other pill effects me like this. I legit think this rapepill has made me lose my mind. I think about it all day every day and even dream about it. It gave me PTSD

It’s the hardest pill that I still have trouble with today. No other pill effects me like this. I legit think this rapepill has made me lose my mind. I think about it all day every day and even dream about it. It gave me PTSD
same man. it all makes sense now
how girls in school would say shit like: "i'm afraid to walk alone at night, every time i see a man i switch sidewalks"
translation: i go out alone at night hoping to get raped

like srsly when rape was the topic of discussion they would build a whole drama around it describing places, people...
and say shit like: i thought i was going to get raped last weekend

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and Vermilioncore
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
fuar
some people online defend the chick she literally kissed him back what a slut :feelswhat:

• +1
women would fuck him after the cucking tho so it is not as brutal as say an incel getting cucked
its more brutal to see a normie cuck cause you relate more and also a notion that parreto principle applies to dating as well (80/20 divide)

• +1